The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you guys worked it out :)

About to place my order for a couple of AnkouEXs. My wife is gonna kill me. Batman PF is shipping next week too!

Glad you guys worked it out :)

About to place my order for a couple of AnkouEXs. My wife is gonna kill me. Batman PF is shipping next week too!

... you may have to take her shoe shopping! :panic:

I'm really digging the Dead Astronaut Gangsta figures but missed the preorder.

As someone new to 3A are there any other options at this point?

Like where to get figures? Either wait for the future releases or check the second market, you can check the sale threads here, there's a guy called Rageous who's got good prices or the Kidrobot sales forums, they have a wider selection of 3A figures, eBay is usually my last resort since the prices are cray cray.

But we all know, as collectors, that if we really like a figure we don't give a **** about prices :lol so in that case, eBay's I guess.

There's Dead Cosmonaut Golovorez available still but I'm with you on wanting the gangstas. I don't know when they release but I will be watching the secondary market. I'm sure I'll have something to trade for one or both.

Don't mean to hijack with a tasteless pitch, but - having a tidy up, and I've decided to sell on my 1/6 Little Shadow and 1/12 Slicer Kyuuketsuki. Both would be MIB if it weren't for irritating defects (Shad has a snapped left wrist joint, and Slicer's left ankle was bust out the box). Anyway, if anyone here's interested, PM me. I'm in the UK btw.

Cheers all, hope you don't mind the sales banter. I'll go and hose myself down now, it won't happen again..

HOLY COW! Big box just showed up and I was just able to unpack drop cloth. It came with a mk 2 square as well and that was the first thing I pulled out. Everything is way bigger than I thought and I still have to pull out Caeser and Bertie. My son woke up while I was opening the box so I have to wait a bit. Will get some photos up later.

I'm so doomed.

I've let pass 2 auctions on this guy, great deals, but it just does not captivate me :lol

Instead I got a Mk. 3 Bertie, mode B, that thing is imposing with his double cannons.

I was a big fan of 2000AD back in the '80s.. so ABC Warrior figures are robots and a great nostalgia rush.. plus the 1/6 Mongrol figure is huge.

I haven't fully made up my mind which Berties to add to the collection (so far it is mostly Ceasars), the Double Cannon figures are cool but I may go for a Marine variant, simply because Minigun type weapons always remind me of the T-800!

Mongrol smush! Got Ro-Jaws as well?

Had the figure.. then sold it.. and regretted it almost immediately!..

Well, I wish I could report the same happiness.

Came home to a huge box on the porch with the 3A logo and marked JEA Marine on the side.

Only problem, I ordered a Gravedigger Heavy Bramble.

Not good. Opened it up to find, yep, the wrong item.

Called the seller who asked me in incredibly broken English to please email the website master for a refund.

I asked if I could get the item I ordered. I was told in very broken English that they ship from a warehouse in China and to please email the website master for a refund.

I am NOT happy and I have a bad feeling about the whole process.

Back