The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, just wanted to give you all a heads up if your in the London area that there is a 3A UK Exhibition on in a gallery in Brick Lane. The event was put together by Ryan Callanan to showcase 3A Toy's, Art, Prints and Books.

If your local and interested in seeing some of the stuff up close then this is a great way to see it. The 1/6th bots are very impressive!
It is not an official 3A show but put on by Ryan and the UK division of 3A collectors to spread the word. Most of the stuff is Ryan's own collection and a few bits and bobs lent for the show from other collectors.

Entry is free and it runs to the 26th of May from 12PM to 7PM.

The address is:-

Roktic east.
214 Brick Lane.
London,
E1 6SAU

Prices for the Portal bots are out, $190 for a single, and $340 for the set. $289 shipped w/ 3AA sounds too good to pass for me, pretty much a lock in at this point.

Hey all, just wanted to give you all a heads up if your in the London area that there is a 3A UK Exhibition on in a gallery in Brick Lane. The event was put together by Ryan Callanan to showcase 3A Toy's, Art, Prints and Books.

If your local and interested in seeing some of the stuff up close then this is a great way to see it. The 1/6th bots are very impressive!
It is not an official 3A show but put on by Ryan and the UK division of 3A collectors to spread the word. Most of the stuff is Ryan's own collection and a few bits and bobs lent for the show from other collectors.

Entry is free and it runs to the 26th of May from 12PM to 7PM.

The address is:-

Roktic east.
214 Brick Lane.
London,
E1 6SAU

:yess:
Thanks for the alert.. will try to drop in and have a look.

Prices for the Portal bots are out, $190 for a single, and $340 for the set. $289 shipped w/ 3AA sounds too good to pass for me, pretty much a lock in at this point.

So damn cheap. I'd probably get them if I didn't have two HT pre-orders shipping in the next 30 days or so. Or if I didn't have to pay for the PO upfront.

what does this mean? "ThreeA reserves the right to cancel the orders if improper purpose is supspected"

They don't support resellers and if someone is trying to order a whole bunch to resell they'll cancel the preorders.

just 1 set of the two. was curious as to what that might mean and got a mental image of this old lady talking about sex while playing with the figures on tv using them to demonstrate positions

just 1 set of the two. was curious as to what that might mean and got a mental image of this old lady talking about sex while playing with the figures on tv using them to demonstrate positions

hahahaha its just to guard against people ordering about 20sets with discount to sell later, that isnt the wholesale route they deal with and it puts extra demand on the factories to manufacture all the bloated scalper orders (they make the figures once they know numbers ordered)

When you get it you can make them have sex or blow them up with fire crackers, hell it would probably make photo of the month on the 3A forum if you did either on camera

Back