The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. I really dig how wide he is. Not often do we get 1/6 scale figures that are stylized and even less often do we get 1/6 scale figures that have both stylized heads and bodies.

OT and IMO, most 1/6 are "stylized" in the sense that a person is sculpting the figure by hand. They may try to make it "realistic" in appearance, but ultimately their own perceptions and skill is what ends up in the result.

But yeah, I understand what you're saying...:)

missy-e-456-63011.jpg

OT and IMO, most 1/6 are "stylized" in the sense that a person is sculpting the figure by hand. They may try to make it "realistic" in appearance, but ultimately their own perceptions and skill is what ends up in the result.

But yeah, I understand what you're saying...:)

Perhaps it's better to say intentionally abstracted from realism. Though that is a bit fo a mouthful.

That is fattest skeleton I've ever seen lol.
I thought the same thing!
This will be a double purchase I'm afraid... white & black. Wonder if there will be a set, or if one of 'em will bi 3AA exclusive or whatever.

Action Portable ADVENTURE KARTEL FAT DROWN ANKOU EX 1/12th scale on Bamba right now.

Oh sweet, you were able to grab all three yourself or did you have some help? I have a standard GID coming from a friend who helped me out. So excited to see him in person!

Back