The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New exciting review at Rad Toy Review! WWR EMGY Caesar! Radness awaits!
img_1530.jpg

Wow, awesome review rad. I want a Caesar now, but not the red one either. I was reading your Zaku review while waiting for mine. It hyped me good! And after seeing Sir 1/6's pics of F-Legion, which I didn't want, I can't think of anything I'd want more...

A couple questions if anyone can help, how would you remove the Ankou Ex Shadey jumpsuit? And how do you guys stand the more unbalanced poses for display?

This just creeped up to my doorstep. The little guy is my first 3A 1/12 figure, and I am very impressed.
7597941314_f41e3248e5_z.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody used the hot water trick on 3A figs b4?

I've got 2 EXTREMELY stuck joints on 2 of my AP Popbots. I've tried the hair dryer and got absolutely nothing. Wondering if the boiling water will affect the 3A paint.

I dropped a Little shadow hand in boiling water to get out a broken peg, i let the steaming cool for a min or two first though

Worked fine with no paint problem

Thanks for the back-up Nova. Got to it tonight, and my goodness this was the most frustrating stuck joints I've ever had. I had to boil them, freeze them, hairdryer them, and back again. I did eventually get both free, but not after mutilating the stuck shoulder joint with pliers. I almost gave up multiple times, I don't even know..

I only got pop and badbot, but I like Pop more. I think it's because I didn't get pop in 1/6 and the Ap BB just can't compare to the awesomeness that is 1/6 badbot!

Most of the joints on mine were fairly tight, with the exception of the big ankle swivel. I'm gonna have to try something to tighten them up.

The small kitties are really cool!

I only got pop and badbot, but I like Pop more. I think it's because I didn't get pop in 1/6 and the Ap BB just can't compare to the awesomeness that is 1/6 badbot!

Most of the joints on mine were fairly tight, with the exception of the big ankle swivel. I'm gonna have to try something to tighten them up.

The small kitties are really cool!

I can actually completely relate to that. I've got Pop in 1/6th, and the little ones just don't stand up.

Really cool Artoo! Bike looks good, and the bat looks much better as a metal bat.

Back