The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Halo guys look really good but I've never been a big fan of Halo's designs and while I know there's not really a good way to do it otherwise, boo to rubber suits.

Naw, 1/12 is the scale. So it depends on how big those things would be if full size. For example a six foot tall man in 1/12 scale is 6" tall. So if those are like… 20 foot tall? 1/12 scale would be 14" tall or so. I have no idea how big they are though. They might be 40 feet or 80 feet all for all I know.

Ive seen plenty of photos of "crew" working on Krotes repairing them. So Id say compared to man, id guess anywhere from 8 to 10 feet tall.
There are different models of the Krote as well so who knows. Im looking forward to seeing more on the Krote. I just love Ma.K

*not the best angle, but heres a different version Krote

Last edited:
The people look about hip height on it? So maybe around 12' tall… so maybe 12" or so? Also my previous math was retarded off. Stupid imperial measurements. This is why I use metric.

There goes my chance for saving for a Heavy bramble... (I was actually taking a look at Harold too and thinking I could possibly do it), but really have to give that one a miss now that Halo is here.

How long would it take for them to make? Prepaying for next year seems like a long wait when I want so many other things, although it'd be nice to have it simply arrive coz I'm going to be so broke by then.

Oh and I got a courier notice that will redeliver on Saturday. I think it's my Kyoku. Do you guys think there is much difference between him and the Pathfinder? I was considering it when it came out, but then saw the seven bones one so flagged the Pathfinder. Just before that Halo sale announcement, I started looking at it again... ultimately decided to save for a Bramble, and well that changed in one day.

whats up with the bambaland website? when I go there, there's nothing listed for sale, is this normal or do I need to be a member or something to see their products?

whats up with the bambaland website? when I go there, there's nothing listed for sale, is this normal or do I need to be a member or something to see their products?

It's normal, products are limited so they don't have much for sale unless there's a drop.

An item only appears when it's up for sale and dissapears once the sale window is over.

15% off last i checked :wave

I'm so getting 3AA next year, missed out on to many awesome exclusives :(

i mean how much are the membership charges and when can we apply for it, 15% on a 200$ item is around 30$, ... and with mgs rex and ambush already ordered that would have been around 100$ saved ..just wanna know if its worth taking a mebership

i mean how much are the membership charges and when can we apply for it, 15% on a 200$ item is around 30$, ... and with mgs rex and ambush already ordered that would have been around 100$ saved ..just wanna know if its worth taking a mebership

It varies from year to year as far as i know, you can only become a member in January, the package comes with some goodies, figures apparel and such, you get the discount on nearly all products and can buy the exclusives.

This years membership was $120 or something i think, not sure.

I'm definitely joining next year. I've really lost interest in HT & even EB now days. 3A can have all my attention now

More Badbot.

Badbot1of2.jpg

Badbot2of2.jpg

Back