The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I spaced and didn't remember about the SDCC sale till now..woops. At least there wasn't anything that was a must have. Sandvich woulda been interesting though..

Did they have shirts up on the site?

im also new with this hobby... can u give me a few disadvantages of 3a figures compared to hot toys stuff??? i really like the style of ashley wood but its really price and he had big output of new stuff... so it seemed to be very pricy to collect some stuff of wwr... but i really like the NOM figures and the soldier ones like grunt etc.

blogjames.jpg

From SDCC

That 3A AP Boba is the coolest thing in the world.:panic:
I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that Lucasfilm said no to these, cuz if they would have given them the green-light I would have had to buy each and every one, and that may have cut into my Sideshow SW figure budget.:cuckoo: Yeah right, as if. Of course, now that I'm unemployed, they're not getting any of my money.:monkey2

Lucasfilm did not say no, hasbro did.

I'm pretty surprised by the lack of ThreeA stuff at SDCC. I was under the impression there would be some big reveals, most notably a bunch of Valve stuff.

I'm really disappointed by the lack of Valve related products since they said they would reveal more valve related products at this show. all we got was a plastic $50 sandvich and honestly who cares. kept thinking we would get a hl2 hunter or strider but no, they make half a freakin sandwich.

Yeah I was really looking forward to SDCC as it was said there'd be a bunch of bit reveals and then… actually nothing.

Just got my F Legion cyborg and it's a really cool figure ! I think 3A needs to design some tougher less comical zombs cuz the bad guys don't stand a chance.

DSCN6281.jpg

DSCN6396_2.jpg

DSCN6434.jpg

DSCN6463.jpg

DSCN6431.jpg

Kyuuketsuki - Gotham City 2125 The Apocalypse
DSCN6360.jpg

My WWRP PoPbots were delivered today. Can't wait to get home and open them up. Seen the pics on the ThreeA forum. They look awesome.

i got my second zombie from Vinylpurgatory.com today! I got the red-hooded zomb.

For those that don't know, they are having a sale: blind boxed zombies from the retailer assortment are $55.00 shipped! You can ask for a specific color and he will try, although the first time I ordered I indicated my order of preference was red, black, then white and I ended up getting a white (pink?) zombie. My second Order I was able to snag a red one.

I also received my 003 Caesar today! I haven't had a chance to open him up and take a good look at him, but I am blown away by the sheer size of the figure.

Speaking of zombs, here's my Boiler zomb. He's got whatchamacallit on his lips :D
Zomb5.jpg

Zomb3.jpg

Paint applications and weathering on these OG zombs are really something else

Back