The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did Bambaland say Rex was going to come out? I want to know what month I should add four months onto so I have a more accurate estimate of when it will come out.

HI guys here's some pics from my 003 review :rotfl:rotfl
IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

Really love this bot alot lol:clap:clap

"Action Portable" It's the 1/12 line of stuff that's not World War Robot. The WWR 1/12 stuff is called, WWRp or WWR Portable.

003 is a very cool robot lol. But need a big space to take pics and a lot of time to set up poses due to his size haha

Received my RVHK figures today. Got SM Lady Sham, Yesterday Princess, Black hole Mongrel and 10Pack squares. Does anybody know how to tell which Yesterday Princess is in the box without opening her up? This one came without colour coded dot stickers. I'm at work now but will open them up tonight.

New exciting review at Rad Toy Review! SDCC 2011 Star Wars Boba Fett ProtoType by Eric G!
6.jpg

That 3A AP Boba is the coolest thing in the world.:panic:
I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that Lucasfilm said no to these, cuz if they would have given them the green-light I would have had to buy each and every one, and that may have cut into my Sideshow SW figure budget.:cuckoo: Yeah right, as if. Of course, now that I'm unemployed, they're not getting any of my money.:monkey2

hey guys... im not really into the 3a stuff... but i like the most of ashley's stuf! so maybe u can help me...there is any story (comic?!) behind the wwr stuff??? im really interested to get some infos about it...

thx!

Yeah there's a few WWR books. IIRC they're mo like illustrated storybooks rather than comics.

You should pick up the Complete World War Robot Hardcover. I got it on eBay for about $15.00 shipped. As dedguy said, it is basically a bunch of Ashley Wood's awesome paintings with some random text excerpts. It is a very oblique form of storytelling, but it is also very captivating.

You should also check out the ThreeA Wiki page (www.threeawiki.com). It doesn't seem to be updated very often, but you can piece together more information about WWR from various pages there. The 3A wiki contains some information that Ashley Wood divulged on the 3A forum (although he doesn't appear to post there any more - I'm not sure what happened).

I've only been collecting 3A stuff for about 2 and a half months so I'm by no means an expert, but I hope this helps!

Back