The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, iirc, which apparently I didn't. Must be remembering something else that was released around the same time. Perhaps one of the later NOMs. I could swear there was an Adventure Kartel figure that had the calf gun though and thought it was Bleak.

ahhh "if I remember correctly" my bad :) didnt catch that

Like I said, iirc, which apparently I didn't. Must be remembering something else that was released around the same time. Perhaps one of the later NOMs. I could swear there was an Adventure Kartel figure that had the calf gun though and thought it was Bleak.

Yep, just one gun there ded.

03b8sipvg2eghcv25snmvh7bc54udg_-.jpg

Nice review, pretty much agree with the breakdown on all the stuff you get in the pack... I don't wear man bags, and the hat just fits, bit tight. I just don't like the style of it.

But 3AA is all about the discount and the access to the ex figures, everything else is icing. I've already saved the price of admission back this year. It ain't over over yet, either!

F-legion... I think you hit it on the head, he's cool, but needs a ton of mods to get him up there with the rest of his AK buddies. This made me crack up:
The baklava is terrible.

:rotfl :hi5:
You said it a few times too! :peace

Aye, i love f-legion. One of my faves of all my threeA figs, but then i've had non of the QC issues some have had. Everything looks and works how it should. Definately like the weathered look over the clean look of the prototype.

I think he would have been better without a hood, especially since he already has the mask thing. ThreeA hoods are awful in my opinion. They fit very poorly and do not like to stay on the head nicely either.

I'm thinking about customizing one of my WWR Dropcloths. I have an Iron Panda, JEA, and a Deimos Liberator (coming in the mail). I'm thinking about painting the Deimos Liberator in a weathered red color scheme using KidAkira's tutorial on RadToyReview (link). I'm pretty sure these were all retailer figures so I don't think they are rare or anything (not like I have any intention of selling them).

Any suggestions on spray painting the fabric portions of the Dropcloth? In the past, I have used watered down acrylic paint when I am painting fabric, but that is very limited (you need a ton of the paint and it is difficult to paint fabric that is darker).

Shipping update from the 3A blog.

3A blog said:
As promised earlier, I received a shipping update and shipping plans for this month , however I prefer to stick with weekly updates (as they are more accurate and cause less confusion). So what’s starting to ship out next week?

AK Zombkin (AP Zombs are shipping slightly later on)
AP Popbot
Popbot 7 Bones Kyoku
and Popbot Shadow & Light Oyas to contest winners (we know who you are).

Back