The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah no one knows for sure at the moment but all signs point to a regular release.

Wait what? I swear these were not up for 24 hours. I was about to buy the Nom and turns out they are already gone? This is actually really frustrating. I may be a 3AA member but I still have yet to encounter a company with a more stupid system of purchasing.

*sighs* Oh well at least I know there will be countless variants of both figures soon enough.

Yeah they where up for 24 hours. I know for sure there will be new variants of the Disciple (it says so in the description) but I doubt there will be more one sleeve t-shirt style NOMs.

Hey if someone who's going to sdcc wouldn't mind helping me get a Sanvich or Companion square I would really appreciate it.
please let me know and thanks

Will ____ weather Bleak have two guns? Can it have a shotgun? I don't have a shotgun yet. I want a shotgun. I like shotguns.

The original Bleak had two guns iirc. One on his hip and one on his calf.

Like I said, iirc, which apparently I didn't. Must be remembering something else that was released around the same time. Perhaps one of the later NOMs. I could swear there was an Adventure Kartel figure that had the calf gun though and thought it was Bleak.

yeah, and ____ weather doesn't, so I'm hoping he's holding something cool in that other hand, something like a shotgun. Or that Ashley would send me one when I get it.

Back