The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure I have 24 hours at least especially being 3AA but I don't want to risk it.

I placed order, received confirmation but I cannot get back into my account. I selected paypal, how do I pay for it? Is there a link in my account to pay, I did not see anything in confirmation email.

I placed order, received confirmation but I cannot get back into my account. I selected paypal, how do I pay for it? Is there a link in my account to pay, I did not see anything in confirmation email.

So you got a confirmation order? Try logging into your account and going to your orders and then paying through there maybe.

i am trying to order the nom 4th, but it says i dont have access to this password protected page.

anyone know wtf is going on? threea website blows.

Click on the 3A toys button, not 3AA ( unless you have membership).

Site is really slow....

*edit

I got the same problem Darkseed, bamba didn't re-direct to paypal. I had to got through the orders page to pay.

Yeah…even though you're pretty much always guaranteed 24 hours at least these days people still rush the site hardcore like the early days. It will probably let up soon.

And to clarify 3AA (ThreeA Associates) is a membership that's only sold once a year at the beginning of the year.

You need 3AA. Ebay or do a deal, good luck!

i am so confused, what do you mean i need a 3AA? isnt that the brand. I want to buy the nom 4th, understand it needs some sort of membership? where can i buy this membership from. It's not mentioned anywhere on the website.

i am so confused, what do you mean i need a 3AA? isnt that the brand. I want to buy the nom 4th, understand it needs some sort of membership? where can i buy this membership from. It's not mentioned anywhere on the website.

You need to get membership and that get sold once a year in January.. You will unfortunately have to wait until next year my friend for 3AA membership. This is what happened to me last year and I couldn't get any of the 3AA.

It is confusing. The membership is offered one time a year in Jan or Feb. If you miss out the only way to get 3AA exclusive is ebay or 3AA members

Back