The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice congratulations on acquiring Lady Sham !! Great lighting and color in your pics !! :hi5:

Thank you!

The cheapest one you'll find will likely be the latest (Palm in the face JC) though it'll still be above retail considerably :(
I wouldn't count on that as it was a limited release.

Lady Sham coming.
From the ThreeA production Blog:
Lady Sham is ONSALE JUNE 6th 100usd shipped. CASUAL SHAM 3AA EXCLUSIVE will be available too.

The makeup on the white version looks terrible. I hope the casual one looks more like the black version.

The makeup on the white version looks terrible. I hope the casual one looks more like the black version.

Yea, I'm not liking the white-suited Sham near as much as the moody variant. I am very curious about the "casual" one though. I'm not 3AA this year though, so I guess I'm out of luck on that one. Wonder if they'll at least put up pics of her before the sale or if it'll be one of those "here's a tiny picture of a quick sketch of what it might look like but go ahead and pay up front" type of sales.

My Queeny's just arrived and here's 2 pics from a little review i just blogged

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

She's a great figure:yess::yess:

I picked up an Ankou - Junglevet figure today. I was able to score him for retail price, which I guess is good since the listings on eBay had him for around $130.

I'm debating whether I'm going to pick up the Lady Sham figure. It's a cool looking figure, but I'm going to try to focus on the Robots (and maybe some Zombies) for now.

Back