The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a trick with him I use a lot which is to pad out the body with taped on paper towels. Makes the uniforms look better imo.

I just checked out your collection pics too, dedguy - those are some awesome pics! I think I have some new wallpapers, haha.

Yeah, WWR HB's are monsters:mummy (not that kind, but its all they had). Congrats on the score. Ironman is a great boardie to deal with. :hi5:

So how's the new obsession going? Saw you were selling everything for ThreeA :rotfl:lol:rotfl

I'm in the exact same boat man :yess:

Yeah, WWR HB's are monsters:mummy (not that kind, but its all they had). Congrats on the score. Ironman is a great boardie to deal with. :hi5:

So how's the new obsession going? Saw you were selling everything for ThreeA :rotfl:lol:rotfl

I'm in the exact same boat man :yess:

I am loving this line.

I try to focus on WWR but I have some other pieces as well. I admit to now having more 3A than HT :monkey3

How is your collecting going?

Just saw pics on the blog of the portable Slicers. Ouch! Too much cool stuff coming out and I'm almost totally broke! :(
Still gotta find out how to secure a Casual Sham on low fundage.

Coolio, there's that arm! I wasn't sure what you were doing with it?

Yeah I was about to move… then the move got put off, etc… and I got behind on all my customs. Female Grunt is up next, although I'm still having trouble working out which hands to use for her.

@Artoo: Casual Sham's sale is going to be put off until a later date according to the blog. My wallet needed a breather anyway.

@dedguy: Female Grunt sounds awesome. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Your stuff is always great. The regular Grunt hands would look cool on a female body, 3A figures usually have big hands.

Actually I think NOM hands would be the best. The problem isn't so much figuring out which hands as getting extra hands.

I am loving this line.

I try to focus on WWR but I have some other pieces as well. I admit to now having more 3A than HT :monkey3

How is your collecting going?

Great that your having a good time collecting ThreeA DS :hi5:

Would anybody else like a line of Child Soldiers for the WWR universe? That'd be very cool and unique.

I found Jungle De Plume for $350 shipped, is that a good price? Being new without much reference I am looking for experienced 3A collector's help.

Jung de Plume for 350 sounds good compared to the crazy prices the OG de Plumes are going for. I bought a Jung recently because he was my grail piece. I didn't want to regret passing on him when he was at a somewhat reasonable price. I don't see him going down in price.
A de Plume is the center piece for any squad.
I say go for it!

Jung de Plume for 350 sounds good compared to the crazy prices the OG de Plumes are going for. I bought a Jung recently because he was my grail piece. I didn't want to regret passing on him when he was at a somewhat reasonable price. I don't see him going down in price.
A de Plume is the center piece for any squad.
I say go for it!

I have Barguest and Fantome the hat trick sounds good. Thanks!

I've ordered him a tank top. The long sleeve shirt is just a placeholder. I think he'll look much better that way.

Back