The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scubamama pics are up.

supreme.jpg

Last edited:
They're not ballet shoes so much as a certain kind of fetish shoes often used in BDSM.

The dominatrix scuba diver is the most ridiculous ugly figure ive seen put out by 3A.

The statue on the other hand is really nice.

Why not have your friend post instead olbertfrog and Alice, why not post the info to alleviate any concerns?

I'm liking the figure, but not that much to order, i think.

Lately once an item goes i get that feeling that i should've got it :D

They're not ballet shoes so much as a certain kind of fetish shoes often used in BDSM.

Reallllllllly and how do you know that? :naughty

*slaps forehead* Was it necessary to post this in every thread I've ever posted in in my entire life?

Noticed that, a tad excessive IMO

Wow the Supreme Nom has got to be one if not the absolute ugliest 1/6 figure I have ever seen. It's an embarrassment to put it in the same category as the cool male ones.

I dig it, the white one in particular, but probably won't be able to get it due to monies.

Thanks :) I'm hoping once I move and have a much larger work space I'll be able to do more stuff.

USPS used to be my favorite shipper, but at least around here, UPS has now become the people who show up with packages unharmed and in good condition. Now USPS stuff gets to my door looking like it's been sat on by a wet yeti then chewed up by a large dog. FedEx can sometimes be as bad as well.

USPS used to be my favorite shipper, but at least around here, UPS has now become the people who show up with packages unharmed and in good condition. Now USPS stuff gets to my door looking like it's been sat on by a wet yeti then chewed up by a large dog. FedEx can sometimes be as bad as well.

:( :( :monkey2 :monkey2

Are you in the UK? If so how long do they usually take to arrive?

Back