The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna do some proper pics, but here is Armstrong Monet...

6938915328_4539c36795_b.jpg

Did u buy from OSB??? as we just shipped out the very last one!! lol

rex is a lot smaller than I expected

Really? That picture gave me the exact opposite reaction. Keep in mind he is in sitting mode without the rail gun. While standing with his legs out he is quite a bit larger, but even if he couldn't stand just compare him to the photographer and Ambush, of whom is around sixteen inches tall. Rex is MASSIVE.

Nice figure/statue but can anyone tell me if there's a story line for these 3A? Is there a movie or animation that these char are based on? I did a quick google search but haven't seen any.

There's comics and art books for Popbot and WWR. Adventure Kartel is just a toy line, but the figures come with one sheet comics/posters.

Hey guys, wanted to ask a question as i found the official oages to be confusing.

When i (in the uk) buy something from Bambaland (US) the amount i pay doesn't match the currency exchange rates on XE at the time, i've been looking at fees and it seems the most likely thing is a 3.9% fee from paypal for a cross border transaction, but when i calculate it still doens't match up right.

Since i'm going to be getting more and more things from bamba in future i want to best calculate how much something will be for me in GBP

(also in the transaction history for my Fighting JC payment, the fees area in the breakdown is listed at $0.00 :dunno

Back