The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock on! :rock2

f9c27806.jpg

d71f59f9.jpg

da73a769.jpg

^^^THat's such an AWESOME set!CONGRATS Mastter!I wish i had jumped on the 3A wagon sooner!I just hope that they make this into a 1/12 scale set.Do they make AK line in 1/12?^_^

^^^THat's such an AWESOME set!CONGRATS Mastter!I wish i had jumped on the 3A wagon sooner!I just hope that they make this into a 1/12 scale set.Do they make AK line in 1/12?^_^

Thanks CeeemOr, I feel the same with a lot of figures because I began collecting ThreeA 8 months Ago, but as a Friend told me, NEver is late to start with 3A

WWR JDF Mighty Squares are up for PO @goodsmile. Anyone getting one? Shipping seems pretty reasonable at just 2000Y, about $188 total. I'll probably pass since I have a lot on my plate.

I'm sorry,,,i'm new at this..but, what is BS?
BS as in Bullsh.... That figure will be sold on Bambaland for $90 (shipping included), on February 17th. Yet someone offeres it on Ebay for twice that price already? BS!
If you want that figure for a good price, go check out Bambaland on the 17th.

gunm said:
WWR JDF Mighty Squares are up for PO @goodsmile. Anyone getting one? Shipping seems pretty reasonable at just 2000Y, about $188 total. I'll probably pass since I have a lot on my plate.
As much as I like the JDF colorway, I'm passing. I only buy ThreeA stuff straight from Bambaland, and, there's a very good chance that we'll see a different Mighty Square from Bamba in the future. Since it includes shipping, (and the 3AA discount if you are a lucky 3AA member) it will be for a better price too. It's not going to be the JDF colorway though, so I suppose, all JDF collectors can only go the goodsmile route for now.

I definitely have horse envy, as always Alice great work.

@Alice & Mastter: Great portraits there guys! :wink1:

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
BS as in Bullsh.... That figure will be sold on Bambaland for $90 (shipping included), on February 17th. Yet someone offeres it on Ebay for twice that price already? BS!
If you want that figure for a good price, go check out Bambaland on the 17th.

oh, so that's what BS stand for. thanks, mate!
i'm not interested in Rehel, all i want is april coming fast, so i can get my zombkins :yess:

I usually don't like the monochromatic figs but I'm really digging this one. I think he'll make a great companion to Zombkin as I said before. I kinda want to make instruments for the two of them.

Looking at these 3A figures ithink they'd be THE company to make The Walking Dead Comic figures.

They do really well at arty styles which is what TWD would need

Last edited:
Back