The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nothing on the retailer themselves. It's just something that's kind of legally grey regardless and I myself wouldn't do it. I'm also not one of those hunting down toys guys. If I can't buy something easily… I don't.

I very occasionally will get on a collecting kick like I did with the Eva 01s, but it's rare.

Goodshipped has a pretty good reputation but not being protected by PayPal still makes me feel kinda naked. And I can't find anything on release dates yet either. I guess we'll see when it'll be released first.

Would be sick is Wood did his rendition of a Gundam. Hell yea!

It's a great product, but not for me. Don't have the space or extra funds for a piece like that. I will live vicariously through those of you getting Zaku or Metal Gear Rex instead. :)

Goodshipped has a pretty good reputation but not being protected by PayPal still makes me feel kinda naked. And I can't find anything on release dates yet either. I guess we'll see when it'll be released first.

Would be sick is Wood did his rendition of a Gundam. Hell yea!

I've got 6 PO's with GoodShipped & one being Zaku & Leo the guy behind GoodShipped is a really nice guy, you can 100% trust him, I've bought so many figure's from him, not once have I had a problem. I actually hold him in the high regard as I do Waiman from OneSixthBruce. The only two vendors I use now really!

When is Tommy Red and the gang slated for shipping?

No one knows exactly. It seemed like they were just about ready around new years, and we were told that of course Chinese New Year would slow it up. We were shown a few packaging samples on the 3A board, and then we got news that some figures were packaged in the wrong boxes, which would delay them. Sideshow has changed the dates on their website to May, but that seems a bit too far out, so simple answer, no one has a clue right now.

So if I was to buy only one of these to have one, which would you guys suggest? I really like the blind cowboy and horse but that ____ looks huge and probably costs an arm and a leg.

I wouldn't "buy one just to have one" if money is a concern. The aftermarket is just too ridiculous for that kind of impulse buying. Just wait for a new preorder that strikes your fancy. There are also some preorders left for the last round of AK retail releases you can do as well.

Yup, I will keep beating that drum as well. ThreeA makes plenty of cool stuff so be picky and always buy retail.

I don't get the Bambaland site. There are NO products listed anywhere on the site, sold out or otherwise. Is this normal? I think I will just wait and see if Sideshow offers the Rex.

It's normal. Most of the products are only sold for 24 hours, so once they're gone, the store becomes empty. There is a sale today though, so you can probably check the store out then :p

I don't get the Bambaland site. There are NO products listed anywhere on the site, sold out or otherwise. Is this normal? I think I will just wait and see if Sideshow offers the Rex.

Not sure if REX is going to go the retail route, if you want Rex then I would highly recommend turning up when he drops on bambaland as given its got shipping included in the price of $490 then its not that bad. :yess:

Bambaland used to have sold out items on the site but people got confused and complained they couldn't purchase them !!!! :thud:

Back