The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's a lot more specific than anything I was guessing at so you might be right.

Yes, it seems like it's for an AK female.

As for Rehel, I'm not at all up to speed on the stories, but it could be a real surname for the character, with "Rotten" being a stage name? I'm just guessing since he's supposed to be a rock star of sorts...

Regardless I'm sure in my collection, if I dig the 3AA version, he'll be happy to hang out with Zombkin.

speaking of adventure kartel and story, i have the adventure kartel primer that came in the 2011 3AA member pack that ill sell if anyone is interested. it has a short story and reproductions of all box art and the comic pack ins. if anyone is interested just let me know.

Sorry if I sounded that way, but that's not my intention. I am not super well off and I don't buy a lot of anything and there's plenty of times that something I want is priced out of what I'm able to afford. I'm single and have no kids so it allows me a little more wiggle room than some at my salary but I by no means can afford to buy everything I want. Even if I could, I then wouldn't be able to afford a home big enough to house it all.

I'm just sick of people making baseless accusations about "company x" trying to rip them off. It's nearly impossible to know exactly why any product costs what it costs without detailed information I really doubt anyone has. If something costs more than you can afford that's fine. "Man, too rich for my blood" or something to that effect is great and I have no problem with it. Posting, every time a new product is put up for sale, about how far "company x" has fallen and how they're just jacking up prices "because they can" and that all they care about is money and ripping off their customers… well that drives me up the wall.

:1-1:Nay bother bro. I see your point to be fair. :wave

:1-1:Nay bother bro. I see your point to be fair. :wave

45242-0

AK retail sets are now showing a placeholder date of "May 2012" on the SSC site, however, I haven't seen any official word on what the actual date is supposed to be, so take that with a grain of salt.

Damn! I was hoping the retail sets were coming soon. 3A posted something about them being packed in the wrong boxes last month, so they had to go back through QC; I thought that meant they'd be on their way soonish.

Hey guyz THANX for your answers!!I really like that BC and i guess i'll wait until they make another one i guess.I really like there 1/12 scale line!I didn't even know that it existed.Can i ask if the figures that come in a clamshell package,are they collector friendly?I want to buy these but if i can't get to them without breaking the package then i can't bear to do it.SORRY if this question was asked before!^_^

I'm still new to 3A, but I believe most, if not all, of the individual 1/12 stuff comes in "old school" blister cards, like Kenner/Hasbro-style. The 1/6 stuff is packed in vacuum-formed trays in boxes (like Hot Toys, etc), however, I believe the outer boxes are also shrink-wrapped?

I'm still new to 3A, but I believe most, if not all, of the individual 1/12 stuff comes in "old school" blister cards, like Kenner/Hasbro-style. The 1/6 stuff is packed in vacuum-formed trays in boxes (like Hot Toys, etc), however, I believe the outer boxes are also shrink-wrapped?

the 1/12 action portable range of TK's etc are in blister packs as are the single mini de plumes and bambaboss however most of the WWRp range of bots - Large Martins, Armstongs, Berties, brambles and heavy brambles are not.....vacuum formed plastic trays mostly...in singles or multi's. there are sets of de plumes and dropcloths that are also in packs and not blisters,

hope that helps....I've never had an issue with any of my 1/12 figures and I have a few.

I love the 1/12 much more than 1/6. Just wish the figures didnt get so pricey and werent so limited. I still would really like to get a wwrp nom and blanc, but the price is killing me.

Yeah, I was resistant to getting into 1/12 in the beginning, but the idea is starting to grow on me now. They are actually pretty cool, with all the details and such in a more managable form factor. When they release another humanoid 1/12 guy, like maybe an AP AK dude, I might bite on that.

As far as the prices go, I'm trying hard to stay out of the secondary market. It's just too much. Best thing to do (at least what I keep telling myself) is to just preorder the new releases as they appear on Bamba or preorder through retail if applicable. Actually, that's what I've been trying to do with other releases like Hot Toys as well.

Of course, I always scan around the forums for deals too...

Can't wait to PO this bad @$$! :panic:

Me Too !

I'm still 50/50 between scales, but AP Zombs may tip the balance... is it March yet?

:exactly:, I can´t wait to have the AP Zombs in my hands !

Yeah, I was resistant to getting into 1/12 in the beginning, but the idea is starting to grow on me now. They are actually pretty cool, with all the details and such in a more managable form factor.

:goodpost:, :exactly: 100% agree !

Back