The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just a heads up. Im posting some more stuff for sale. Im letting go of my barguest de plume and a sealed portable wwrp noir de plume. The portable de plumes come on vintage styled star wars esque cards. Just figured i would throw that out there since there seems to be a couple of star wars fans on this board. If anyone is interested please just let me know. Thanks.

That's funny, those are the only Armstrongs that I have. Although I am thinking about caving in on the rest.

I got my 4th Armstrong today. I also got a Dirty Deeds Bertie last week, but it seems so tiny compared to the Armstrongs. They are easily my favorite bots. Gotta catch them all! :panic:

Also FINALLY got in my order from Viking Playground. Holy ____balls the Dropcloth Slim Red is...so big! Also got my MOD 7 Armstrong. Love this stuff.

sweet, deak! the dropcloths kick ass.

I got my 4th Armstrong today. I also got a Dirty Deeds Bertie last week, but it seems so tiny compared to the Armstrongs. They are easily my favorite bots. Gotta catch them all! :panic:

awesome. i haven't gotten my armstrongs yet but i'm looking foward to them. that dirty deeds bertie is seriously cool looking.

also got this guy this weekend...tk pathfinder...

050-4.jpg

I signed up for the Kid Robot forums, Darth! Thanks for the advice, there's so many great sales there!

Speaking of - Is ~$80 a good price for a WWRp Gebi de Plume? It really seemed like to me, but then I realized that I've only seen them sold super gouged on eBay, so I didn't know - I really, really want a de Plume so I'm considering it!

$85 is a great price if its the carded figure and a bit high if its the figure from the 3 pack. Either way, its worth what your willing to pay for it. All you can do is consider the sale price of the figure and i think the 3 pack was $135.

FYI: if anyone has an interest I posted a vid of my collection [ame]https://youtu.be/4HgsYD4R4mg[/ame]

Well there's also comparative worth. It's worth what it's sold for in the recent past or present.

grats, deak! haven't pulled the trigger on him yet but i did pick up the large martin wwrp 5-pack from viking playground. should be here by monday i am guessing.

couple more of the dropcloth...really think these might be my favortie of the the 3a stuff i have picked up so far...

074-5.jpg

057-7.jpg

066-4.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, deak! i don't have red yet but i'm really digging the pics i have seen of him. on the sideshow wl for one and still checking ebay. think the jea and jungler dropcloths are at the top of my list atm. though i really want to pick up the wwrp jea bertie and armstrong.

Hmm...maybe I should be a Deak over there.

You should. The prices I've seen are much better than eBay.

grats! they are freaking awesome bots (wish mine would hurry up and get here).

They're my favorite. If I were smart with my money, I would just finish buying the rest of them and stop. But I'm not smart. :monkey1

Back