The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dudes. Really really happy with how that last one came out. Interesting note, I used textures from a stock photo site I designed for work. I'm not going to link to it but if you google "Clippix" you'll find it and if you search for "texture" you'll find a bunch of useful stuff.

In particular for that last one I used "Grey Scratched Concrete Floor" and "Rough Tan Cement". The later I adjusted the curves on for higher contrast and with both I desaturated them. I think they're also both applied using the "soft light" blending mode.

All the photos are available in high res Tiffs and most where taken with a Canon 5D so they're nice and big.

Last edited:
Thanks dudes. Really really happy with how that last one came out. Interesting note, I used textures from a stock photo site I designed for work. I'm not going to link to it but if you google "Clippix" you'll find it and if you search for "texture" you'll find a bunch of useful stuff.

In particular for that last one I used "Grey Scratched Concrete Floor" and "Rough Tan Cement". The later I adjusted the curves on for higher contrast and with both I desaturated them. I think they're also both applied using the "soft light" blending mode.

All the photos are available in high res Tiffs and most where taken with a Canon 5D so they're nice and big.

Tiff files huh? Cool. Those pics truly are stellar, you get a real cool sense of scale. Also my order from Viking Playground should ship out tomorrow!!! Finally.

Great pictures dedguy. I've really enjoyed seeing what you've done to your DP grunt to customize him, thanks for posting!

I'm in a bit of a quandary here - I really want an MK3 Bertie (..and a Large Martin...and a Bramble...and...everything) and I definitely like the colorways on Bambaland right now, but I'm not sure if I should commit to getting one of them and run the risk of another colorway showing up on the store some time this month that I might like better...

...Augh, this is so hard. I really want to participate in an actual drop rather than a resident sale or whatever, but I'm worried that my patience might not hold out that long. :panic:

I'm guessing a resident sale figure might be easier to get later on than a normal drop, but I could be wrong since I'm new to 3A.

awesome shots guys. dg, just wow, man. looks like a print.

finally took my jungler outside...

053-5.jpg

041-3.jpg

033-7.jpg

010-18.jpg

036-9.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhh man, Onesixth! Those are incredible, they look like movie stills. You captured the 'movement' of each scene amazingly well!

thanks deak and onesixth!

onesixth, amazing shots. they look like stills from an animated movie.

Guys, heard that the new TQs have paint flaking problems on tge body. Does anyone know which one has the problem, is it Vanilla or Princess TQ?

Not really a flaking problem but more of a paint scuff problem...they are sending replacements...Check the daily news section of the 3A forums for pictures....really pretty minor....

Back