The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd look awesome, ghostinside. D: I've promised myself that I wouldn't buy any WWR sized bots until I'm sufficiently out of student debt, but that's going to be a challenge, I'm sure.

That'd look awesome, ghostinside. D: I've promised myself that I wouldn't buy any WWR sized bots until I'm sufficiently out of student debt, but that's going to be a challenge, I'm sure.

I know what you mean. Im in the process of selling all my collection for future pre orders. Im keeping my barguest, blind cowboy preorder, and portable zomb preorders. Gotta get some cash together for some rex, ray, ghosthunter, and warbot action. Along with portable fantome and barguest.

Yeah, I'd say it's some of the best if not the best scale clothing I have ever seen. These dudes are pretty damn small and I'd almost say the clothing looks better than their 1/6 scale counterparts.

I like the 1/12 bodies more too. They have slighty better proportions.

Yeah, I'd say it's some of the best if not the best scale clothing I have ever seen. These dudes are pretty damn small and I'd almost say the clothing looks better than their 1/6 scale counterparts.

I have to agree. The tailoring on the shirts looks much cleaner. Ive been trying to complete my mini de plume collection, its just some are more expensive due to their rarity.

Also dedguy do you have a 1/6 blanc de plume? If so that is really impressive.

Poor Virginia has been in pieces for awhile. She took a shelf dive and the ankles I had attached to the Obitsu body so that it could wear HT boots broke off. I just put her back together last night and wanted to take zome pics. I also took this opertunity to make her legs and arms shorter so she wasn't as tall as the male Zombs. I think her proportions look much better now.

Before:

Virginia done-ish (front) by dangercorpse, on Flickr

After:

Updated Virginia Zomb by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zomb Garage by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Zomb Garage by dangercorpse, on Flickr

I hope I get to see the 1/12 de Plumes in person sometime soon, I'm completely floored by the level of detail in the photos - I wish their after market prices weren't completely through the roof.

I have to give my thanks to wwwetworks on the ThreeA forums for the fantastic headsculpt he did based on my design.

Awesome, I love it !

DSC_0207.jpg

Back