The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMGY is the only one I am 100% certain on currently.
I am on the fence on the Apple one, would like to get it but funds are limited and he will not fit into the rest of my collection. :lol

WTF is REX?! On topic, these bots look pretty sweet and here's me thinking I was done with WWR :p. Liking Grave Digger and Deep Powder teases atm - looking forward to reveals tomorrow.

WTF is REX?

MGS Rex

20091113mgrex00.jpg

Medic and Emgy for me...apple is off..

and there is suppose to be a secret, non Caesar drop...wonder what that is...

Still just Deep Powder for me although I hope to hell Ash does include the autoshotgun with all of them. I don't like the Armstrong gun with Caesar and LOVE that shotgun. Looks very Warhammer 40k.

Just for fun, even though I only plan to buy the one, I'd rank them from favorite to least:

Deep Powder
Gravedigger
JEA
Merc
Ap-Pel
Medic
EMGY
PRU
Desert
RIP 002
RIP 001

Still just Deep Powder for me although I hope to hell Ash does include the autoshotgun with all of them. I don't like the Armstrong gun with Caesar and LOVE that shotgun. Looks very Warhammer 40k.

Just for fun, even though I only plan to buy the one, I'd rank them from favorite to least:

Deep Powder
Gravedigger
JEA
Merc
Ap-Pel
Medic
EMGY
PRU
Desert
RIP 002
RIP 001

haha and ill be broke for a week after this drop. Im picking up 001, 002, JEA, Steve and the secret drop if i can :)

i was hoping for the 003 red one. its really the only colorway that i have heard about that i would be interested in. also any idea what the secret drop is going to be? some people are saying that the 11 fingers might be it but i seriously doubt it.

Like I have told some, I ignore the "secret drops". I'm not a fan of having to work to buy stuff. All power to those who enjoy the thrill of the "chase" but it's not for me.

So I preordered the new WWR CAESAR 666 CLINT E from Bambaland. I was just wondering if THREEA has a good track record of getting there toys out when they say they are suppose to be realeased?

Back