The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be an expired, noobie question, but has there been any updates on Les Mort??? I'm still fighting to find out any of his back story. He has one of the vaguest backgrounds of any character I've ever come across.

There just simply isn't a lot of story about him. Ash has said they are doing an Adventure Kartel figure of him, and when that happens we'll know more as he will undoubtedly come with a comic like all AK figures do.

There just simply isn't a lot of story about him. Ash has said they are doing an Adventure Kartel figure of him, and when that happens we'll know more as he will undoubtedly come with a comic like all AK figures do.

Hey.......a fellow spawnie, if I'm not mistaken?????

So, to do some comparison....what is everything you have info wise on this character?

The label "Saint of Vengeance" is what has me so intrigued.......like is he a spirit that helps/carries out retribution for those wronged????

I haven't read D'Arian Aventure which I think is the only place he appears. He might show up in Popbot as well? Not sure. Someone else could probably give you more info.

If you are just like me and don't know much about 2000AD, here are some pics to give you idea about Dredd and Hammerstein

Hammerstein

Hammerstein_01.jpg

work.3022021.2.flat,550x550,075,f.abc-warriors-hammerstein.jpg

Dredd

Judge%20Dredd%202000AD.jpg

judge-dredd.jpg

I hope Hammerstein comes with a removable helmet or at least two different heads as I like both looks a lot.

I'm betting the 3AA Hamerstien will be more robotty looking and less muscular human looking.

Yeah for me space is more of an issue than money. Even with moving to a new place soon and getting rid of a bunch of low-end stuff I still won't be able to display everything at the same time.

I had to come in here to see what all the talk was about this Mongrol dude...I see now. That is one bad ass figure. Damn thats impressive and as always the paint app is crazy awesome. I love the articulated mouth as well as feet on this guy.

I had to come in here to see what all the talk was about this Mongrol dude...I see now. That is one bad ass figure. Damn thats impressive and as always the paint app is crazy awesome. I love the articulated mouth as well as feet on this guy.

Dude!! I told u!!! Now give me $250! :mad:

wait till the 1/45 Gundam and Zaku they will be making come out!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back