The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries...my main focus are the robots and AK so I know they'll be some good stuff ahead.

And yeah...I hope to make use of my membership some how! :lol

I see that they now have like a estimate of when the figure comes out....i.e.. "June 2011"...

Has that always been like that....or do members only see it?

Most of the time it's put in the description...Ash listened to the complaints and now it's there + as you can see it's got to be pretty realistic.

WWRp Dropcloth from upcoming WWRp de Plume (DIY and Gebi) 2pack.

wwrpdroppy.jpg

purchase made last night, managed to go for the 4 pack and two of the 3AA packs :yess:

need some spread amongst the bots for grunts.

wish i had the cash and previous wwr to back up the grunts but i went only to wwrp releases so this news about a threepack with the uncle dropcloth soothes any jealousness of the grunts. hopefully ash will figure out a way to do grunts portable style so i can assemble a small army.

Picked up 3AA jungle ranger & desert. These guys are too ____in cool. :rock

Yeah Nice. I really want a jungle but I skipped the 3AA registration at the time because of a vacation I had just gone on. :slap 2 years in a row now I've missed it.

Oh well. Seems I always go on vacation around the registration time :lol

purchase made last night, managed to go for the 4 pack and two of the 3AA packs :yess:

need some spread amongst the bots for grunts.

Damn tigerfeet, is there a 3A fig that you DON'T have??

you always go all out man.

Back