The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
APTK.jpg

Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!!

nice score on the interloper man.

WWR Caesar:

"rothchild doesnt ____ around when it comes to personal security , these guys can ____ up any bot at close range, course getting pounded by LM or MK3 at mid range will slow his advance.... a little"

"Intel footage, they estimate this sucker is 10feet tall"

intelk.jpg

Shipping update:
Exchanged series of emails with Ash and here is latest shipping info, posted here and in the blog:

Fighting JC and Baka - March 2011

Shadow Tommy and Terence the intellectuals choice Zomb - next week (early March 2011)

WWRp Retail Large Martin ship in March as well, but this is probably known, as retailers got the scoop.

I'm liking the blackhole version.

At first I was thinking, go with the comic accurate colours but that black one is sweet.

seems like 50-50 between color or blackwhite. me personally i have decided to go with color version and thats that

Might be tonight's chase:

"well, you guys who get him now, will laugh when your 60 and score big on ****, this will be no question, the rarest of all big bots. I want a white one now... snow mongrol!"

really like mongrol. never been a fan of 2000ad but like everything ash does this looks amazing. really hope i dont kick myself for not picking this up later on when the rest of the crew gets made.

Back