The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got to do a full pic of the Ankou's......loving them for sure, the moveable eye just adds so much character and potential ! :hi5:

Ankouset.jpg

:hi5:
were you able to snag any of the chases???

Alas no as didn't get enough blinds for them to appear, bought 4 extras but they are so nice I might just hold onto them

I'm still waiting for my Showa and Popbot! :gah:

still waiting on them :thud: hope they arrive soon for you, they are both fantastic figures and go well with the other popbots and TK Oyabuns

Ok, where the hell is my Judge Dredd figure? Come to think of it, what's happened to Mongrol?

Last piece of news had mongrol slipping from January to February, I know Ash wants to say more but he is tied to the license so can only say/show stuff that is approved but not long now though. As for the judges then I'm sure we will see them in 2011. :yess:

tomorrow? the shirts for these will rock!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can someone help me out with a set of these? i just got my 3aa membership and wanted to get these guys but i have class tomorrow night so i wont be able to get on the computer until a couple of hours later. since i dont know if these are a normal release or limited then im kinda worried they may not be in the store when i get home. if anyone can help out please let me know. i can paypal the money asap. thanks again.

I bought both of NW and DW!!

By the way, anyone knows about WWR JAPAN DEFENCE FORCE SET?

1b1c4055d767de1f78386554229f97f3.jpg

How much is this and where can I get it?

Thanks

That's a Japanese Wonderfest Exclusive. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was 12,000yen, I remember thinking it was about $150 b4 middleman and shipping fees, so about $200 total. Too much for me to try for, though it is my favourite Dropcloth colour scheme yet.

I bought both of NW and DW!!

By the way, anyone knows about WWR JAPAN DEFENCE FORCE SET?

1b1c4055d767de1f78386554229f97f3.jpg

How much is this and where can I get it?

Thanks

if you attend wonderfest then you can purchase upto 2 of them at the show, when the show finishes there will then be a chance for you to purchase online from the new 3A retailer/dealer in Japan again upto two.

However the online store will only accept customers from Japan.....:thud:

That's a Japanese Wonderfest Exclusive. I can't remember the price exactly but I think it was 12,000yen, I remember thinking it was about $150 b4 middleman and shipping fees, so about $200 total. Too much for me to try for, though it is my favourite Dropcloth colour scheme yet.

Alright, thanks!!
There's a shop here in Thailand having a pre-order for this one.
I might take take cuz I really like the colour.

Back