The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I was able to fill the void this morning, with what is probably going to be the most RRRRock-Hard Heavy Bramble ever: NW HB!! :rock

"ASSURGAM" (Latin) = I will rise above/we rise up.

did anyone pick up one of these on yesterday that thinks they may not keep it? the only reason i ask is i missed out on the sale and would really like to pick one up.

On sale in March

barguest.jpg

I'm digging the dual holsters on this guy, straight up gunslinger.

Might become my first humanoid 3A figure, but we'll see what other stops they pull before March.

Hardly, I think this NOM looks pretty cool & fair different from the others. Reminds me of an old west train robber, lol.

I haven't bought any of the other 1/6 noms, so I reckon this one is a good start.
:goodpost: i totally agree and while i want this guy first in 1/12 i might pick him up in 1/6 as well since he looks so cool.

Been getting more and more tempted by these things, especially the TKs. There's a learning curve to figuring out how to get them and I'm a noob but it looks like if you don't PO as soon as they hit you're basically doomed? :lol
The Slicer Baka figure looks like something I need to own....

Depends, a fair number of the releases also get distributed through Sideshow, often they are released in paint jobs exclusive to Sideshow as well.

The only problem currently is you almost never know, by the time the 3A PO is up, if there will be a retail release. I find it a bit frustrating at times in honesty but I cut them some slack as they are getting better at it and are still a fairly young and small company. The one thing I really want them to do is start accepting CCs at Bambaland so I don't have to pay for POs up front.

Been getting more and more tempted by these things, especially the TKs. There's a learning curve to figuring out how to get them and I'm a noob but it looks like if you don't PO as soon as they hit you're basically doomed? :lol
The Slicer Baka figure looks like something I need to own....

hey yonose ive got the 3AA version of slicer baka coming in and i dont want him. hes the all black vampire version. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

Back