The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends, a fair number of the releases also get distributed through Sideshow, often they are released in paint jobs exclusive to Sideshow as well.

The only problem currently is you almost never know, by the time the 3A PO is up, if there will be a retail release. I find it a bit frustrating at times in honesty but I cut them some slack as they are getting better at it and are still a fairly young and small company. The one thing I really want them to do is start accepting CCs at Bambaland so I don't have to pay for POs up front.

Thanks for the info!

hey yonose ive got the 3AA version of slicer baka coming in and i dont want him. hes the all black vampire version. let me know if you are interested. thanks.

Might be interested! I haven't seen that version so I'll see if I can find some pics....

My custom 2handpop.

809c8d6a.jpg

Somebody (Wai Man?) posted it in Facebook...amazing work and really love what you did and would like to make this myself :)

I was a little bummed with the very early plans of including a swappable hand where scrapped, but I really like the hook better. :)

5233733354_e6b269406a_b.jpg

Cool work all the same. Did you swap a hand from Badbot or the Ascended Pop?

The 3A booth @ WonderFest, Japan

boothdisplay.jpg

threeabooth.jpg

and bad news!
soldouti.jpg

I hope that the dealer of Good Smile here that I have a pre-order will provide that dropcloth for me....

pics taken from Gimbat

Sorry, but I know nothing about 3A and their figures. They look interesting and different from the HT that I collect. Could someone let me know what the quality and construction of their 1/6 scale is like. Thanks.

Some of the human figures, the females in particular have seen some breakage issues. The ankles mostly. The male figures I have never had any issues with and the robots are all very solid. Their paint work, for the style it's in is pretty unparalleled.

It holds up even under the unnaturally close scrutiny of a macro lens.

4894524267_111cce963a_b.jpg

4342368966_bf25ed66ee_b.jpg

Basically, I wet formed the leather to the gun and held it down with pins. I pushed in pins all around where I was planning on sewing it. I let it dry, then sewed through where the pin holes where.

Finished with a hand rubbed vegetable dye.

Basically, I wet formed the leather to the gun and held it down with pins. I pushed in pins all around where I was planning on sewing it. I let it dry, then sewed through where the pin holes where.

Finished with a hand rubbed vegetable dye.

Thanks D.
I will give it a try!

Hi guys, newbie here in 3A figures. I'm planning to get a Fighting JC figure..how much is the running price on that guy? :cuckoo: And what's the reasonable price for him? as I want to make him my 1st 3A figure. Just the weathering effects on him! :clap

I personally wouldn't pay more than retail ($85 iirc) but I think that ship has sailed.

"if I recall correctly"

What he's selling for @ market is whatever it's selling for on eBay. Pretty easy to check. Just check completed auctions.

"if I recall correctly"

What he's selling for @ market is whatever it's selling for on eBay. Pretty easy to check. Just check completed auctions.

Ohh I get it..sorry I'm not really used to chat linggo hehe! :lol

Ah ok, hopefully I could find a decent price on this guy and not those crazy price we usually see in eBay. :gah:

Thanks for the advice bro! :wink1:

A good price I would say would be close to retail. Market price is what ever it sells for on the market, ie eBay. Stuff is worth whatever it will sell for.

Back