The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any info on, or know where I can find some good info on the Dropcloth and where it sits in the whole WWR universe.
I know it's an infantry bot. But any back story on the various types of Dropcloth would be great.

Only info we have about him for now is in the form of Ashley's quotes.

Nearly there on the words, and the pics are in the bag-

box2-2.jpg

pose19-1.jpg

sizecomp-1.jpg

detail23.jpg

detail27.jpg

detail14-2.jpg

detail15-4.jpg

detail22-1.jpg

pose25-1.jpg

pose22-2.jpg

hahaha, love that last shot!

I really like the DC, who would have thought a rubbish bin with arms and legs could have so much character. Should be a good review.

Hey Guys I have a 7 Pack WWRp Berties (the pack that comes with matching squares for each Bertie) unopened and the 3 pack of WWRp Brambles opened, complete, stored behind glass for sale. Any offers considered. I live in Australia so shipping costs may be a problem for some of you. All come in original boxes including shippers.

Glad that you like him, he is challenging figure :)

Here are some details about the upcoming sale:
Dark hair regular JC : no blind just buy
Blonde JC: for 3AA members
Tracky JC: for everyone, but limited to how many Tracky Tommys 3A sold last time
Secret JC: surprise, more details to come or not :)

Thanks for the pictures - they look great. By "early" do you mean these
are prototypes, not final? or that these are the first batch of the ones
that will ship?

"Early" means that they are not final shots, it's what Ash had at the moment on his HDD, so some details might get tweaked here and there :)

More photos of WWRp LMs , this time Red under the bed set:

Closeup on Bramble's hand:

Well I suppose that's the new red pattern... too bad because I don't really like it, but still need to see them in hand first.

Back