The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I suppose that's the new red pattern... too bad because I don't really like it, but still need to see them in hand first.

Ash said that colors are off on this images..if you have them coming, I will be very interested to hear what you think about them, once you will have them in your hands. :)

Ash said that colors are off on this images..if you have them coming, I will be very interested to hear what you think about them, once you will have them in your hands. :)

I think I have that set on order, but that was so long ago, it is hard to remember.

:wink1:

I will but even with the actual pictures I can tell that the weather if off for me (and no grey part anymore).

The main reason why I liked the old red pattern is because of the weather, subtle with all the silver/gold scratches on it but they are gone, now it's just a weather like other products.
I was already disappointed with the DC red.

I think I have that set on order, but that was so long ago, it is hard to remember.

:wink1:

I got the irony :)

still no TQ's or Lil Shadow????

As I'm told TQs and Little Shadow are shipping. Actually surprised, that Asian boardies (because they usually the first ones, who are getting the stuff from 3A, because of their location) haven't got them yet...hopefully this week, we will start seeing pics.

Pics and information about posters, which will be available this week at www.bambalandstore.com:

Information about the sale:
There and Bot Rider 26x35 inches 25usd includes shipping anywhere
Sham New Order and Morning assault 70x25 ( comes in two parts, just like the original art, ohhhh ) inches 40usd includes shipping anywhere
they are limited, offset printing, matt varnish, thick paper.

*There - poster with grunts and bot on it
*Bot rider - girl sitting on a bot
*Sham New Order - Lots of bots and Lady Sham
*Morning assault - Tomorrow King kicking some ass

I got the irony :)

As I'm told TQs and Little Shadow are shipping. Actually surprised, that Asian boardies (because they usually the first ones, who are getting the stuff from 3A, because of their location) haven't got them yet...hopefully this week, we will start seeing pics.

Pics and information about posters, which will be available this week at www.bambalandstore.com:

Information about the sale:
There and Bot Rider 26x35 inches 25usd includes shipping anywhere
Sham New Order and Morning assault 70x25 ( comes in two parts, just like the original art, ohhhh ) inches 40usd includes shipping anywhere
they are limited, offset printing, matt varnish, thick paper.

*There - poster with grunts and bot on it
*Bot rider - girl sitting on a bot
*Sham New Order - Lots of bots and Lady Sham
*Morning assault - Tomorrow King kicking some ass

These how ever are amazing! :rock

I will but even with the actual pictures I can tell that the weather if off for me (and no grey part anymore).

The main reason why I liked the old red pattern is because of the weather, subtle with all the silver/gold scratches on it but they are gone, now it's just a weather like other products.
I was already disappointed with the DC red.

If you will be not happy with them, send me a PM, I have a thing for red bots and will be more than happy to buy them from you :)

If you will be not happy with them, send me a PM, I have a thing for red bots and will be more than happy to buy them from you :)

It's not fair if you start to collect every set from the people that are disappointed by it.

It's not fair if you start to collect every set from the people that are disappointed by it.

I don't want you to be disappointed, I want you to love them. I hope that once you'll open that box, you will see that colors looks good and weathering is superb. Personally I think that they are great.

But if you will not like them and decide to part with them one day, before going to ebay or BST, or any other place, hit me up, will be happy to buy them from you (if the price will be right).

Sounds fair enough to me.

Finally! :slap Is it me tho....or does she look a little different. :/

Pic shown before the sale

shadow_mode_shadow.jpg

Actual pic:

boz3aals1.jpg

Keep in mind that colors may be different, because of your monitor calibration or settings on people camera's, who made the photos. Or maybe you are confusing standard and 3AA version?

More photos by BOZ on flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mbosanquet/5030200232/

Meh....I dunno....I think its the face ....but it doesn't matter...looks good regardless.

Check out more pics on BOZ's flickr (the link is in my comment above), I think he managed to make some good photos of 3AA LS :)

Again my apologies to you and to everyone who ordered one for long wait..

Check out more pics on BOZ's flickr (the link is in my comment above), I think he managed to make some good photos of 3AA LS :)

Again my apologies to you and to everyone who ordered one for long wait..

U don't need to apologize....Ash and Kim do. :lol

from the photos I've seen the new shadow has a better curve to the face, will know for sure as will be picking up tomorrow :hi5:

still love my beijing shadow as well though. :clap

Back