The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it make a difference? in the end you still have to pay. Besides, if I already paid, I don't have to worry about not having the funds to pay when the item is ready.

U just have to worry about ever getting what u paid for....plus....U can cancel pre-orders if u fee l the need.

U just have to worry about ever getting what u paid for....plus....U can cancel pre-orders if u fee l the need.

3A is pretty young, so I can understand your concern. Though their record is pretty good on delivering the product, regardless of the delay time. (has 3A ever canceled a product?)

You can cancel PO with 3A as well, so no hassle there.

Hitting Asia and Europe right now, pics by BOZ, apeboy and ADI [makadi3000]

adi3aals.jpg

Cool - lookin good! I usually get 3A stuff about a week after the pics start turning up... Fingers crossed, Shadow will arrive early next week. :pray:

Last edited:
now im on the hunt for a sepia stains tommy mission for my brother. if anyone has any leads let me know. he freaked out when ash said something about not all 12inch stuff will be released for portable so the only sure shot for adventure kartel is the 12in.

Basically if you don't like 3A don't buy from them. I have never bought anything from them and been dissappointed.

It's like a drug dude....I b@tch and moan all the time....but they always get me. :lol I thought I was done with them...'til I saw The Fighting JC!! :drool

3A is pretty young, so I can understand your concern. Though their record is pretty good on delivering the product, regardless of the delay time. (has 3A ever canceled a product?)

You can cancel PO with 3A as well, so no hassle there.

After pre-order took place and 3A gathered money, 3A never canceled a product, always delivering what was ordered.

Lately it usually takes longer than promised, because there are a lot of orders and 3A tries to take most of them...but 3A always delivers.

Popbot 3AA TQ Reimi and 3 TQs boxes have been seen in Asia, here are first photos by our board members Jack, WAX and ikkoku. Thank you for the photos! Keep an eye on this thread, for more TQ photos.

Now we only have to wait for WWRp LMs to ship.

does it make a difference? in the end you still have to pay. Besides, if I already paid, I don't have to worry about not having the funds to pay when the item is ready.

True - although I think it does make a difference. Generically speaking (i.e.
not 3A specifically), companies ship products which sometimes have significant
differences from the preproduction version shown when you preorder.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if Sideshow made you pay in
full when you preordered their exclusives?

Also - to clarify for some other posters here - I have said nothing to imply that there is a risk in
preordering from 3A - quite the contrary - this relatively young company has done a terrific job of
turning out a huge number of excellent figures as promised by their preorders.

Awesome TQ's!!

Although, the shot of black TQ's cat suit is not at all flattering... I hope that can be fixed with a bit of futzing.

Cool to see the shottie included in the 3pack.

Awesome TQ's!!

Although, the shot of black TQ's cat suit is not at all flattering... I hope that can be fixed with a bit of futzing.

Cool to see the shottie included in the 3pack.

I don't understand what you mean..I hope you will like them, the way they are, once you will get them in your hands.

WWRp LM Frosty Choads set (your WWRp Square will be okay, disregard the damage on this one), which includes:
1x Deep Powder Large Martin
1x Deep Powder Damn Large Martin
1x Deep Powder RPG Bramble
1x Deep Powder MK2 Bertie with shotgun
1x Deep Powder mini Square²

True - although I think it does make a difference. Generically speaking (i.e.
not 3A specifically), companies ship products which sometimes have significant
differences from the preproduction version shown when you preorder.
Wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if Sideshow made you pay in
full when you preordered their exclusives?

Also - to clarify for some other posters here - I have said nothing to imply that there is a risk in
preordering from 3A - quite the contrary - this relatively young company has done a terrific job of
turning out a huge number of excellent figures as promised by their preorders.

Yeah, I see that. With some company like SSC its a total hit and miss. Their proto looks great, but the final product turns out like crap. (Aragon, stormtrooper solo, etc, way too many to name)

I don't understand what you mean..I hope you will like them, the way they are, once you will get them in your hands.

Don't worry mate, it's just the way the seem in the catsuit is poking out on her boobs... The suit probably needs adjusting, that's all. I'm positive I'll like them!

Anyone have any pics of the Littleshadow or tomorrow queens bodies nude?
Wonder how they compare to other 1/6 fem bodies.

nice pix Karma

does it bother anyone else that 3A just stuff the weapons behind the figure now? they are just loose back their. its no wonder a lot of stuff gets broken. they could at least tape it to secure it..

nice pix Karma

does it bother anyone else that 3A just stuff the weapons behind the figure now? they are just loose back their. its no wonder a lot of stuff gets broken. they could at least tape it to secure it..

weapons are behind figure but taped into place......at least on my Reimi anyhow. the only issue I have had for 3A accessories is with my Large Martin (Daywatch) gun which was warped and 3A sorted it super quick at no cost.

Back