The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just stopped making cool stuff. Period.
What happened to their cool AK figures?

Also the way they handle their releases and etc is rediculous, which is also what put me off..

there has been a rerelease of 1/6 NOM that is all. they are moving towards 1/12. sadly, 1/12 aren't that well received only Stormtoys doing well.

I've found 1000toys have fulfilled my need for interesting, original designs not tied to a particular franchise in lieu of ThreeA nowadays. ...
I like 'em too. But I find they are exploiting the 'fair exclusive' thing a bit too much lately. I know, you can't blame 'em for it, but me too I get tired of chasing exclusives. Would have loved the clear version which they did this year, but no chance. Asked them if they would offer it on their site, no answer. Alas.

16970867557_db896bd45e_z.jpg

15665998502_23f76260de.jpg

15479602190_b74dfcd008.jpg

I picked up 3A's Marvel's Ultron at Thinkgeek for $45.
It was 80% off. It's the only 3A purchase I've made in over 2 yrs.
And I used to be a member.

Last edited:
I really wanted their Iron Man a few years ago but people said it was crappy and broke a lot. I'd buy it if I could get it for $45.

I know this sounds like a total 360. But I'm gonna buy the new membership for the Futuremort figure, it looks bad ass!

For anyone that wants any member exclusive figures this year. Let me know since I dont like most of the other stuff 3A makes ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm considering going for the Future Mort as well.
I have the original Les Mort 13 when it was made by How2Work 2008.

Yeah, that design was bad ass!

I was always gutted i missed my change with that one

If anyone has any of the Geisha TQ figures available for sale, I'd love to buy them from you.

This place seems kinda dead, but I figured I'd ask anyway. :monkey3

It's very much going out with a whimper instead of a bang, the fact it's barely even registered much comment on here says it all. Shame really. Those early years, at least, saw some marvellous stuff - but that was all some time ago..

Woods obsession with feet and odd sex doll figures ruined 3A....adventure kartel was the last cool thing he did. Aside from a few figures I’d probably get rid of most my 3A stuff, the designs are just wash rinse repeat for many years now

Woods obsession with feet and odd sex doll figures ruined 3A....adventure kartel was the last cool thing he did. Aside from a few figures I’d probably get rid of most my 3A stuff, the designs are just wash rinse repeat for many years now

I was exclusively into Adventure Kartel and the Metal Gear lines. I appreciated WWR and TK but you are soo right. We kept getting weird random fetish things like VampGirl

Ashley Wood said his stuff will continue using the Underverse name. No clue what company will produce but that's some good news

He wqs recently talking about a new JC which I would adore!

https://underverse.com

A new jc would be cool, I always liked the character...I don’t know I think my collection of threeA stuff is complete....I’ll probably sell all my wwr figures. I’ll keep my ak and tk figs and of course the 2000ad stuff

Back