The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so dope-
"Mount Ninji and Da Nice Time Kid available for ore-order September 16th Bambalandstore.
$300usd for the 1/6th set, price includes worldwide shipping via courier"
https://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/4nk9pmwfszkatdxfy26m7y2xa47mpe
14269194_294672387579308_1655581377_n.jpg

Yo_zpslprsb3un.jpeg

Xdw0cldm.jpg

Meaning what? Something to do with the odd folds/creasing above and below the belt?

Just noticed the face and neck seem to be different colours, which is the sort of thing I wouldn't expect from 3A, don't usually find much to fault with their attention to detail at any rate. Could be the photos tho..

Clearly still buying it, because it's 3A 1/6 Dredd. Just looks too good to me.

come to think of it. i still have a set of black undersuit measured for TT muscle body from kato.
this was before the freakbordies overbooked him with the joker craze.lolz

i don't like the simplicity of the black suit. I kinda wish it was more like say the hot toys daredevil or deadshot material and design

Anyone else into the Evenfall line? It's really nice to see it getting so much attention now, although I have to admit it's the wrong kind for me.

The Strigoi's were what made the line IMO, they were pretty different and really awesome. I didn't mind the Thugbots, and it was really cool to see what was finally supposed to go up against the Strigois.

But then I got worried when it went full steam ahead on only thugbots, and now we finally got to see the actual people behind the bots, and I couldn't be more disappointed. Looks like every other 3A figure with the cartoony simple head. I had no idea they were even part of the Evenfall line until I got bored and was clicking around on 3As fb page for a while.

I guess a simple head swap will fix most of them for me, but I'm still let down. Not that I should've expected a different style with 3A.

Wow, no one posted here since October...well anyways, 3A has their membership open for 2017.
I am curious if anyone re-upping for 2017?
I'm on the fence for renewing my membership. The only thing I ordered a few of 1/12 scale figures that matched my 1/6 scale figures, like Lasstranaut and the Blind Cowboy and horse. But nothing else was interesting enough for me to pick up.

Wow, no one posted here since October...well anyways, 3A has their membership open for 2017.
I am curious if anyone re-upping for 2017?
I'm on the fence for renewing my membership. The only thing I ordered a few of 1/12 scale figures that matched my 1/6 scale figures, like Lasstranaut and the Blind Cowboy and horse. But nothing else was interesting enough for me to pick up.

I'm definitely out! The only figures I bought in 2016 was dirty deeds and anniversary nom commanders and judging by what they posted is expected this year ill only be getting the digicamo grunt and Armstrong

They lost me when they shut down the forums. In and of itself wouldn't have killed my interest but shockingly long delays on everything and just lack of interest in the endless variants of the same things over and over is the main issue. The forum shutdown was just the proverbial straw.

I guess I lost interest too dedguy. I didn't really notice the forum went down, since I hadn't visited in a while. None of the releases were very exciting, and like you said, just variants of the same 'ol stuff. Plus they were doing those fashion dollies that just turned me off. 3A was totally getting away from the bots and Noms.
I've been a member since 2010, just missing the first year membership. Yup, I guess, I'm done with 3A.

i think i might re-up in the off chance we get the 1:1 custard... will offset cost... agree 3A seems to be losing what made it special and the forum change and delays have left everyone with a bad taste in their mouths.

The delays got nuts. I want to say in the last year I had subbed every single pre-sale was six months to a year or more late on release. I eventually asked for a refund about a year after POing the last ThreeA product I ever ordered. I have no idea if it even ever came out. I certainly never saw pics of the actual release.

Back