The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody picking up WWRp 003 Caesar ($75):
003AP.jpg

I picked one up since I have the 1/6 scale version. It's funny, but the 1/6 scale version is the most common version that I have seen on the aftermarket that is less than $300. I have seen several of the Father & Son sets (1/6 003 Caesar with 1/6 Rothchild figure) for sale at about the $200 shipped price point, whereas most 1/6 Caesars seem to hover around $275 - $350.

Thus is the nature of "limited edition" vs actual scarcity. I suspect more of the harder to originally buy figures were bought by people intent on reselling them while the "normal" releases are all sitting in people's display cabinets and not on eBay.

I picked up a 1/12 RIP003.

I missed out on 1/6 Father and Son. :(

I have yet to see Father and Son for $200 or less shipped! Please PM me if you know where that sale was hehe.

Well, I dunno if I can get that quite yet since I just got the Dead Equine set...so awesome that I can get In Service of Him with Dead Equine and Devil Socket Puppet for the same price as the OG Horsey set!!

PM Sent Gunm!

I was able to score the Ascend the White Blind Cowboy figure. I couldn't justify shelling out the money for the Cowboy + horse set, but since I was lucky enough to see the individual white cowboy, I decided to go for it.

is there a painting tutorial for someone who want to make their toys look weathered and beaten threea style?

so it will go on sale or pre-order in May?

Pre-order sale. You pay up front at bamba. You'll get them cheaper than at a retailer with free shipping, but you need the money at PO. There's always a catch. :lol

The last few licened figs have been out in 5-6 months, so I hope these guys will be in hand by october/november.

so I get it cheaper but I have to pay the full amount up-front? what about shipping to Canada also free?

Bambaland shipping is always free no matter where you live.

edit: well almost always free. Some of the single carded 1/12 stuff doesn't have free shipping.

Back