The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sir!
Yeah, the fan and body lights are pretty neat.. but it's Atom's eyes that take the cake for me. They're actual integral to the character.. necessary. I'm just happy they look so cool.

TKYO
w2agtd4607small.jpg
w3bgtd4635small.jpg
w3cgtd4614small.jpg
w3dgtd4632small.jpg

Alice is always taking fresh shots!

Has anyone gotten their single TK sets yet? Or has only the mega pack with all 4 sets gone out?

Dudes, is it true that if you keep your 3a figures mint in box for too long they deteriorate?

I wante to keep my mini barguest boxed for as long as I could resist.

Yes, in one thousand years when future archeologists find your stash of unopened 3A boxes the figures inside will have totally turned to dust.

Flip them now. Or open them and be awesome.

Lol I do intend to open him up eventually, but I just don't want him to be funky by the time I do, I like living with that little happiness worm inside me of knowing that I have a 3A figure unboxed in my room n.n

Some ThreeA stuff does ship with less than dry paint at times. Usually it's one of the washes or something that's a bit tacky and is well served by getting some air ASAP.

Oh ok thanks, I did opened him up and I don't regret it, Barguest is AMAZING, but now I wish I had another one boxed ): weird consumerist feeling lol

Last edited:
Dudes, is it true that if you keep your 3a figures mint in box for too long they deteriorate?

I wante to keep my mini barguest boxed for as long as I could resist.

It's kind of irrelevant, seeing as you're not opening it, the thing could have no head, broken arm joints and legs on back to front. May not deteriorate, but it would still be f'd up. But without openong it, it matters not. Ignorance is bliss, right?

It's kind of irrelevant, seeing as you're not opening it, the thing could have no head, broken arm joints and legs on back to front. May not deteriorate, but it would still be f'd up. But without openong it, it matters not. Ignorance is bliss, right?

No man, you're not getting it, I do open every figure I buy, but I often like to keep them in mint condition for a while, call it corky.

I just was told that if you keep them boxed for long, the paint job and other things would deteriorate for not getting air.

But it doesn't matter now, I popped that baby out. XD

Just storing them in the boxes, a chemical reaction happens with the plastic trays, the figures get a tacky feel to them. It usally goes away after a week or two once taken out of the box and removed from the tray.

Back