The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the other projects that deadended where because they where collaborations and there where issues with the partner. Like Tank Girl for example they just could not work out the licensing.

I was thinking mostly of Newton's War which was supposed to be some type of mech based world war robot that sounded really cool.

Stuff does often morph and change through development. Could very well be that is actually what this is.

Is there a place to buy loose 3a accessories and such? eBay has almost nothing.

I really want another AK Tommy Hoody

i was looking for a pair of skinny jeans....

ended up with my first 3A figure and won the sellers bidding war for a pair of skinny jeans parted out. lolz

Got WWRp Armstrong Monet in the mail today :yess:

Looking to get an Ankou Ex, either Fat Drown or the Shadey (if he goes up for order at bambaland)

Anyone here going to Reventure?

Fancy picking me up a Shadey Ankou :pray:

Last edited:
yeah the set is a great piece, Ankou Ex and his eye.....:clap

DSC_0088.jpg

Haven't done a pre-order through eBay before, but i've seen a 3AA figure i couldn't order for a decent price, not too much of a mark-up, and the seller has good feedback.

Shall i go for it?

I just read the Ambush newsletter and this is in the first para:
The Articulation on Ambush is second to none, with countless moving parts, that faithfully mimic all the articulation from the film version. From pistons to sliding biceps, all the details are there! Ambush also features illuminated eyes for the low light photo op. ThreeA has spared nothing in making AMBUSH truly film authentic, we are carrying on the tradition of HYPER attention to detail that we started started with MGS REX, this same care will also be seen in our soon to be released HALO 1/6th line.

I haven't heard that news before, pretty cool!

I think the first we will see of the Halo figures will be at the Hong Kong show in a couple of week time, I will make sure to post pics here if thats the case. :yess:

Back