The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GID was just up again, but I was cartjacked. For those of you who have had success at these secret drops, do you have a strategy, or do you just luck out? I tried reloading the page every few minutes all day today and only saw it this once.

GID was just up again, but I was cartjacked. For those of you who have had success at these secret drops, do you have a strategy, or do you just luck out? I tried reloading the page every few minutes all day today and only saw it this once.

Natron, try getting an auto refresher for your browser. This way you can see it when it pops up. I use Firefox and there is an add-on that lets you set the duration that it refreshes the webpage. Hope that helps. Good luck bro... you have to be quick for the GID.

Natron, try getting an auto refresher for your browser. This way you can see it when it pops up. I use Firefox and there is an add-on that lets you set the duration that it refreshes the webpage. Hope that helps. Good luck bro... you have to be quick for the GID.

Thanks, Mqhuynh, that's a great idea. I'll give it a shot in the morning, hoping that it shows up again. Congratulations on your score!

ive been using google chrome auto page update for awhile! havent missed a secret drop since :)

Thanks Statue Seeker. I may try that too. I usually don't have the patience for this sort of drop, but these tips might make them easier. I'm still hopeful for the GID, but I won't be crushed if I don't see it again.

It looks like Sideshow is charging for the AK asst. on 4/26; I just got notice for Penumbra.

Quick look at the full Retail Adventure Kartel lineup!

junglevet.jpg

Stay updated
facebook
twitter

Back