The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the immediate leap to the negative? This is just one product which is being shown quite awhile before any "real" product announcements which will be at SDCC. There's so much doom and gloom on these forums. It bums me out.

I doubt that companion cube/square is anything more than a symbol of the collaboration between the two companies. If you like it you'll try to get one and if you don't you won't. I'm not even a fan of Portal and I wouldn't mind one. I liken it to 3A's Zaku which I thought I did want until I saw it. It just wasn't a Zaku to me.

Anyways, there'll probably be another drop soon since I don't think that Ro Jaws sold well enough to take up a lot of the hatchery's time. There's always something else to look forward to until there isn't.

Agreed--I don't think the Companion Square is the end all be all of threeA + Valve products.

Edit: Queeny box art--looking good for an April release as planned then?

queeny-248x300.jpg

SXCLB box art:

sxclb-300x262.jpg

Caesar DIY Box art:

CDIY-264x300.jpg

Last edited:
Well i just bought the Monet WWRp Armstrong off eBay, gonna be my first 3a robot and first threea figure EVER :/

I've got Tommy Red, Metal Gear Rex and Fighting JC on order but none have shipped yet so this is gonna be my first in-hand indication of 3a, hope it leaves a good impression

Hope i like it

Last edited:
I think you'll be impressed with the detail in the paintwork. It's something that's not totally apparent in photos.

Back