The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess it's "great minds think alike" day...

Today's VOX:

akbrv.jpg

...and what I assembled last night using parts that just arrived in the mail yesterday:

hoodiezomb.jpg

made me chuckle. Still getting Boniface, that's for sure. Cool headsculpt. I have to wonder if there is an homage or a connection to Valiant's "Shadowman"- Ashley did artwork for Shadowman volume 2, and Shadowman's name (at least in the 1st series) was Jack Boniface.

I got my Slaughterhouse Dropcloth yesterday. He seems so tiny and fragile in the 1/12 scale. Armstrongs are still my favorites robots. I may just try and concentrate on them.

grats, waller! i don't have any 1/12 wwrp dc. i really dig the 1/6th versions though. but, yeah, armstrongs = teh awesome.

Berties are second for me even though they are quite a bit smaller than Armstrongs. I could concentrate on Armstrongs and Berties for bots and be pretty content, I think.

Still trying to figure out a focus before I'm in too deep. :lol

So far it's the WWRp bots, 7 Bones and main characters of the Adventure Kartel. Still seems like a lot because I know other stuff may come out that may interest me. That's what happened with 7 Bones.

Im still waiting to hear more about that Zaku. Im just scared at how much its going to cost and what scale hes going to be.

Back