The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, that was the early sort of alpha prototype. This is a newer version of it, the new proto as you may note is a lot more detailed. Just look at the claws on the feet for example.

1322460751171.jpg

Ash said (to paraphrase) "not even close to $1000 aiming for more like something half that" So expect $500 give or take a bit probably.

also building on what dedguy said it has been mentioned he will be up for pre-order in January. if your into MGS then go get.....:hi5:

New Arrival, this little guy is awesome !

HT1.jpg

Congrats :clap

Got mine yesterday too, there superb. The articulation is amazing for such a small figure. He is currently sat on my Monet Armstrongs head.

Do you guys have to fight with yourselves about opening them? I sorta fear that when the AP Zomb blinds arrive. Wish there was a way to open, and keep the packaging nice. I'm one of those weirdos that really likes package design.

I've seen a How To on the 3A board of a way of opening these up to be able to slide the tray out and still have a nice displayable card and bubble.

I'm 50/50, I love the packaging but I need to get them out.
In a strange way it took me way back when I opened this little guy, back to the days of opening a new He-Man or Thundercats figure.

I did not know there was a way of opening them without ripping them open. I'll have to look it up when the AP Zomb comes.

Don't let Ash hear you talking about keeping some MIB/P. He'll likely come over to your house and repossess your toys.

Still, he says all the time his toys are made to be opened. He intentionally made the AP humanoid packaging not collector friendly.

Still, he says all the time his toys are made to be opened. He intentionally made the AP humanoid packaging not collector friendly.

It's funny, because in a way, that's backwards. I absolutely love opening my figures and making displays, etc. However, I also enjoy/respect attractive packaging. Having packaging you can open gives the person that enjoys it *all* the full experience. I can display and play when I want, display in pretty package when I don't.

Investors/flippers/scalpers have no problem just leaving it in the package to sell. Having packaging you have to damage to open just makes the flippers items more valuable. :slap :gah:

Yes it is, that was the early sort of alpha prototype. This is a newer version of it, the new proto as you may note is a lot more detailed. Just look at the claws on the feet for example.

1322460751171.jpg

Ash said (to paraphrase) "not even close to $1000 aiming for more like something half that" So expect $500 give or take a bit probably.

also building on what dedguy said it has been mentioned he will be up for pre-order in January. if your into MGS then go get.....:hi5:

Looks fantastic, hope it's a bit less thn $500 but either way i'm gonna try my best to order one.

Think SSC or OSB will get it?

OSB will not be stocking 3A any more as there only selling to sideshow.

…but anyone that stocks Sideshow (like BBTS and others) will probably be stocking more ThreeA stuff now since now Sideshow is the official distributor instead of just getting a few random things.

Yeah I never order the retailer exclusives because they end up being something like 25% more than if I was ordering from Bambaland because of the added cost of shipping and the lack of discount. So I end up paying around $95 for an AK figure instead of $72. Big difference.

Congrats :clap

Got mine yesterday too, there superb. The articulation is amazing for such a small figure. He is currently sat on my Monet Armstrongs head.

This is my first 1/12 human figure, and is awesome !

Now i got this, and look great together ! :yess:

SH1.jpg

Back