The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much did Slaughter House set you back?
I'd love one to go woth my HG.

Too rich for me. Congrats though.

He also goes well with the Gerry Armstrong, same blue and red again.

Took me all weekend to get from point A to point B, but here are my custom pics! These are the figures I have done so far, I have 2 more I am working on, but I'm waiting for parts to arrive.

FJC.jpg

First, just showing the Jesus with robe added over tracky, and a little bling. Not really a custom, but fun.

Shadow.jpg

Shadow Security Ankou I changed a bit. I have two, didn't want them to look exactly the same.

KermitWeb.jpg

I call him Kermit. Not easy bein' green...

GoldieWeb.jpg

This is Goldie, sort of a variation of the Korma paint job. I love Korma, but don't figure I'll ever be lucky enough to get one.

KerouacWeb.jpg

This is Kerouac, he's a Thinkin' Zomb, gets the job done, but he's still stupid enough to cram a screwdriver in his brain.

NailWeb.jpg

This is "Nail", I think that's what the Kartel calls him when they see him. Somebody whacked him good.

NailHeadWeb.jpg

Detail of Nail's injury. I figure he's an old Zomb, old enough that what used to be blood is a green toxic sludge now.

More in next post!

Little bit more! Full body shots:

KermitGoldieWeb.jpg

Kermit and Nail

KerouacGoldieWeb.jpg

Kerouac and Goldie

Here's a preview of a figure I'm working on now. Nekkid except for his shoes! Hurry USPS!
FootWorkWeb.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the look. They were made using the 4 Zomb Monty 2.0 set. (and a few extras I had)

Last edited:
Great stuff, nice work.
Love the Zombs, especially Kermit and the hammer ones.:clap

Thanks guys! Anyone else find it interesting that the 2.0's have blood on their boiler suits, and the 2.1's don't? Wonder why that is? The differences make having both sets nicer, though. I also wonder why Zombs started out with the bold blue, but now all Zombs seem to be muted colors- Whitish, Grey, Black.

Great pics Drizzle! :rock Just curious, thought I'd ask the 3A experts but how much should I pay for a JC Tracky? Or should I just wait for the new one? Not sure how much these go for, thanks in advance.

Great pics Drizzle! :rock Just curious, thought I'd ask the 3A experts but how much should I pay for a JC Tracky? Or should I just wait for the new one? Not sure how much these go for, thanks in advance.

I'm by no means an expert, but i will tell you that I like Tracky a lot (the T-shirt is great, and if you're not a fan of seeing a lot of joint lines, his T-shirt is a must. I plan to get that new JC in red with the towel, but I still love Trackys overall look. I probably paid a bit too much ($150) but I haven't seen any priced lower, in fact most of the ebay scalpers price him at $200 or $225, but a lot of them end with no sale/bids. I feel like Tracky was worth the $150, but with a new JC coming, if you wanted a robed one I'd wait.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment!

Deak, have you check the Kid Robot forums? I've bought things there that have been consistently cheaper than eBay.

I'm on KR now, but kind of unsure how to proceed. Do you get the best results posting in the wanted section, or by browsing the ads?

I've been to their site but I didn't see the link for the forum. :duh

https://forums.kidrobot.com/ :wave

I'm on KR now, but kind of unsure how to proceed. Do you get the best results posting in the wanted section, or by browsing the ads?

I go to the Kitchen Sink section and use the 3A BST thread. I tracked down my Wasabi by searching that section and sending PMs to 2 or 3 people until I found one. The other stuff I found by reading through recent posts.

Here are a few shots of my APTK HG.

APTKHG_001.jpg

APTKHG_002.jpg

APTKHG_003.jpg

Who better to guard the Christmas tree. Who needs a star or fairy!

APTKHG_004.jpg

Hey everyone,

Just gonna give a heads up. I got my replacement zomb 4 pack in and popped them open to examine them to make sure they were all good. These dudes are amazing looking. I dont have the room and i need the cash with the holidays. If anyone is interested please just let me know.

I think that 3A replacing those figures is amazing customer service. Ghost, I would love to take those off your hands, but I don't think I can afford it this time of year. Stupid Christmas and having to pretend to not be totally selfish for a month.

Back