That's My Face - daughter's Bday present

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys. My wife actually did the hair styling on last night and finished this morning. What a job playing with Barbie hair can be. Here is the finished product.

006_zps5ba542bd.jpg

002_zpse1b98460.jpg

I'm actually pretty impressed with the results. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

I've seen this and never knew what to make of it,

Would they do actor portraits? it might be worth trying out.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the results. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

I've seen this and never knew what to make of it,

Would they do actor portraits? it might be worth trying out.

You could do actor portraits, but don't expect Hot Toys or Enterbay quality in the details even though these are pretty good on their own right. The sculpts are a plaster type material and have softer details than your high end collectibles. I think the market they are after is for recreational fun family stuff. Who hasn't always wanted an action figure of themselves:dunno It is great fun for families, but won't replace that Christopher Reeves Hot Toys sculpt:wink1:

Last edited:
What a unique gift! My only suggestion would have been to trim the shirt design.

Yeah. I may give that an attempt on another sweatshirt. I only had the one and didn't want to chance messing it up without a replacement, so I used the larger surface area and that still even moved a bit while heat pressing.

Wow!!!!...My daugther is 16 months and she is always trying to attack my collecion...I'd love to have a smaller version of her behind the detolf...cool!

Finally had a chance to upgrade the application on the sweatshirt. Came out much better. She loved it anyway, but now I am happier too.

348_zpse7894eaa.jpg

349_zpsf5b9e53e.jpg

Very cool! I always wondered about that place. You can get you in several sizes I believe. G.I. Joe, 6inch ,12 inch etc.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back