That's My Face - daughter's Bday present

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qbomb71

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED: New Sweatshirt application 4/6/13

Finally got in a new replacement sweatshirt to do a better application this go around.
I trimmed it the best I could to make sure all parts stayed in place. It looks much better than the first attempt although still not perfect.
She loved it no matter what, but I wanted to make it a close to the real item as possible.

348_zpse7894eaa.jpg

349_zpsf5b9e53e.jpg

002_zpse1b98460.jpg

First attempt as sweatshirt:
011_zps1b95c420.jpg

Last edited:
:lol That's awesome , the clothes and everything. The likeness is definitely there , let us know what she thinks of it.

I really didn't know what to expect when I ordered it. But in hand it really is amazing how close the likeness is. I am much happier with it than I even thought I would be. The wig that comes with the sculpt is a bit tough to work with, but is great quality. My sister is a hair dresser and I am going to get her to style it a bit.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it.

Did you order this from Spencer @ urban samurai? Great present I'm sure she will love it:clap

I ordered it off of thatsmyface.com Thank you. She's a lot like me, so I think she will be amazed by it. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Back