Thanos or Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ill prolly buy both but was hoping u all could tell me which is better as ive been offered both and im trying to figure which i should go for. I wish Thanos was 1/4 scale

Which one would fit better in your collection? I tend to prefer the Marvel females so I'd give my vote to Ms Marvel, that's the piece that got me really hooked on Sideshow. I don't really know much about the Thanos character, but I think Ms Marvel is stunning. I think both are quite hard to come by, so I'm sure whichever one you go for will be a good investment :)

Yeh but it's like asking should I have Tea or Coffee? Full fat or semi skimmed milk? White or brown bread...
Personal preference.

Lol - but its a conversation ;)

Thanks all - like i said ill get them both i just wanted to know if there were risks to either of these - my only worry is they will come out with a larger Thanos now that he is clearly going to be the next Avengers villain

Lol - but its a conversation ;)

Thanks all - like i said ill get them both i just wanted to know if there were risks to either of these - my only worry is they will come out with a larger Thanos now that he is clearly going to be the next Avengers villain

Ultron is the next villain in the Avengers sequel. I believe Thanos will be in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Either way, a Thanos PF is bound to happen sooner or later. The only problem is that I doubt the PF will come with an awesome looking Mistress Death like the dio did. In the end, everyone just has to pick the pieces they like best and that would fit in their collections. If a 1/4 scale Thanos is a priority then I would recommend passing on the dio since it is in 1/5 scale. For me, it just looked way too good to pass on.

I thanos had a lot of issues with shield no?

Yes. Cap's shield breaking during shipping was a common problem with this piece. Luckily, my dio arrived minty fresh. I would recommend to anyone buying this piece to try and pick it up in person if they can.

Thanos is going to command $$ once the new movie comes out. If this was released now, ssc would has sold it for $600.

One if very few pieces I own and like.

Back