Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the lady death thing kindof threw me off, its the first thing I saw on the shipping box..I was like, I dont remmember ordering lady death..I do already have the ruby edition...:lol took me a few seocnds to see the "thanos" before it.
:lol!!! A SS LD would be awesome in 1/4. I have the ruby edition and the classic black. Clay is the man! :rock

Mine came in also! #406, everything in working order, a slight paint chip on thors cape...but meh ill fix it myself. I had the powder also...im assuming the light feature was a late addition to the piece so it involved drilling the base...which is probably the reason it has so much dust on it.
I love the piece though, this is the thanos to have hands down

Yeah, that was the only explaination I could think of for the dust. I have no problem dusting him off for such a cool feature. This was an AWESOME additional featue. What a great suprise for us.:panic:

I was just very happy it arrived with no issues. After all the posts with complaints of damage, I was very worried. This really is an eye popping piece. I had Hulk arrive on Tuesday and Thanos/Death on Friday. 2 GREAT pieces added to the collection in the same week.:yess:

Got mine yesterday, like everyone else, mine was damaged as well with tons of white powder. The lights are not bright enough and flickers on and off if it's shaken from walking near the statue because the connection between Thanos and base is not tight enough. WTH SS??? If those problems didn't occurred, it would had been a freaking awesome statue.

#224 - shield busted in 3 pieces, 2 of death's righthand fingers snapped off, and a bunch of chalky substance all over the pieces. this is ridiculous. that's it, i feel like canceling my remaining 20+ preorders ... 4 of my last 5 pieces have had QC problems. oh ya, and the stupid christmas lights on the hockey glove don't light up ... lights on the glove ... dumb, should've had blazing eyes.

Same here, I find myself trying to order pieces that I dont think will have problems. Before I joined this forum I kept alot of damaged items but now I know to complain.

this piece is good , I love it, BUT why so many damage issue??? all my friend ordered this, but non of them have a perfect one........I wander how sideshow will do with this $400+ collection.

Can't say how worried I am that my piece arrives intact and in one piece :pray::pray::pray:

I have mine on FlexPay hearing all of this problem make me worry too what if i finish the payment and they send it to me and it has this issue? what if they don't have any replacement available? i will finish my flexpay by Feb. I will just probably pay the rest next month or end of this month to get it sooner

I have mine on FlexPay hearing all of this problem make me worry too what if i finish the payment and they send it to me and it has this issue? what if they don't have any replacement available? i will finish my flexpay by Feb. I will just probably pay the rest next month or end of this month to get it sooner

I would try to end your Flex early so u can ensure there might be replacement if your statue arrives damaged.

Yeah I also have not gotten a reply about my replacement in 3 days also.

They really screwed the pooch by making the decision to GLUE THE SHIELD TO THE BASE! Now they cannot resend a new shield with a simple peg in it for about $1 in the mail, they have to send a whole new clunky base!

Got mine today. Happy to say that everything is fine, except for a little paint scuff on Silver Surfer's board, but I don't care, since it's not too noticeable. Pics will be taken later after I buy a new camera. Old one is dead.

Back