Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, today I learned that two things can break Captain America's shield.

1.) The Infinity Gauntlet
2.) UPS shipping

As an added bonus, the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't work either. Maybe Cap managed to throw his shield at it to knock it out before it was shattered to pieces. Although I suspect it has more to do with the broken rattling noise coming from inside the base. :gah:

Time to call SS returns and get in line for a replacement. :impatient:

On the bright side, I may get to destroy a statue firsthand if Sideshow wants to see it destroyed before sending out a replacement. :yess:
NOOOOOOOO!!! Not another one!!! :gah::gah::gah:

:yess:
Mine just got here and it's absolutely flawless. Only got the white "dust" that everyone else has mentioned. No chips, cracks, or broken shield, and after changing out the freezing cold batteries the gauntlet lit up perfectly.

This dude is freakin' massive. Can't wait until after Christmas when I get my Besta cabinet so that I can do rearranging because he definitely can't stay where he is now.

Will take pics tomorrow morning. Gotta go to bed as I work nights.

(my sympathies to all that received broken/flawed pieces)

Congrats! :hi5:

Thanos Diorama EX #454/600 Part 1

thanos1.jpg

thanos2.jpg

thanos3.jpg

thanos4.jpg

thanos10.jpg

thanos8JPG.jpg

did any one got confirm by ss for replacement ?? I have not getting the reply yet !!

Are u going to end it early with all the broken shield?

Just a note, I didn't know a Zillionaire uses Flex Pay? :lol :p

Remember the race is not important, one day I will bring down this forum with the HOUSE OF SKI

and EVERYONE WILL KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL BEFORE ZODDDD@@!!!!!

ZOD%281%29.JPG

Damn - beautiful pics! Got mine today #509 EX (thought the ES was lower). Will post my own pics when I get time but no damage to the piece, light up function works and I gotta say, despite some zero hour trepidation, this guy looks badass in hand!

Back