Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - reading it and loving it. Best Marvel series out right now by a longshot. Cancerverse :rock's

Nope. X-FORCE SEX + VIOLENCE. Violence, Humour, Sex, The Assassin's Guild Vs. The Hand Vs. X-Force......What more can you ask for!?:drool

:rock

edit: Wait! I take it back! COSMIC WAR FTW!:winner

:rotfl

Last edited:
X-Force Sex & Violence is the sht - loved that series too - perfectly wrapped up in 3 issues, I like that! Plus, Dell'Otto's art = :drool

But it is kind of a cheap thrill, like fast food. Where Thanos Imperative is like a Thanksgiving dinner. (to me anyways :lol)

i have issues with a company that announces one version, then releases another. ss also increased the edition size of darth talon exclusive after she sold out to accommodate the wait listers. although i'm all for the collector getting what they want, this type of practice just is bad business.

i have issues with a company that announces one version, then releases another. ss also increased the edition size of darth talon exclusive after she sold out to accommodate the wait listers. although i'm all for the collector getting what they want, this type of practice just is bad business.

What was the initial edition number for the Talon exclusive?

I had this on order. Every intention of keeping it. But got burned by the legacy IM maquette and cancelled this piece amongst some others. That's just me. I can't speak on this piece. I'm just saying, consistency, consistency Sideshow, are you listening?

Good luck on everyones piece arriving in pristine condition with awesome paint apps.

I wonder if Death still has feelings for Deadpool. Is the Thanos curse still in effect?

What was the initial edition number for the Talon exclusive?

i think it was 400. there were so many waitlist reservations, that they raised the edition size and loads of people got conversation soon after. i'm all for the collector getting what they want but it's just bad business to raise the es after the fact.

We're supposed to...Q4 2010, right? I remember asking and Sideshow said they structure their Q4 as Oct/Nov/Dec. :yess:

Really? 4Q means oct/Nov/Dec? Hmm...its almost like they split a 12 month year up into 4 equal parts... somehow leaving 3 months per quarter and numerically labeling these "quarters" in chronological order from 1-4..... WITCHCRAFT! BURN THEM!!

Nah, Just kidding. :peace The hope is that we will get the dio on time. In many cases the statues are pushed back. This usually leads to 6 months worth of statues scheduled to arrive 3rd and 4th quarter all getting shipped out at the same time in early february.

Back