Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be amazed if this ships in October IF they do go ahead with the light up feature which was shown at Comic Con and confirmed in the SDCC live chat. Yet no mention of it on the product page.

I would be amazed if this ships in October IF they do go ahead with the light up feature which was shown at Comic Con and confirmed in the SDCC live chat. Yet no mention of it on the product page.

Me as well I would be suprised if this ships in 2010 if it has the lights.If no lights then it will land before 2011,thats my guess

Really? 4Q means oct/Nov/Dec? Hmm...its almost like they split a 12 month year up into 4 equal parts... somehow leaving 3 months per quarter and numerically labeling these "quarters" in chronological order from 1-4..... WITCHCRAFT! BURN THEM!!

Nah, Just kidding. :peace The hope is that we will get the dio on time. In many cases the statues are pushed back. This usually leads to 6 months worth of statues scheduled to arrive 3rd and 4th quarter all getting shipped out at the same time in early february.

Haha! Some companies structure Q4 as Nov/Dec/Jan ;)

They can delay till Q2 2011 for all I care so long as the thing comes with the light-up feature.

IMO would be a lot worse if they release it tommorrow without lights

They can delay till Q2 2011 for all I care so long as the thing comes with the light-up feature.

IMO would be a lot worse if they release it tommorrow without lights

They said lights....there better be lights.

well i just hope that they only put lights in the EX. version.:yess:

The lights are the only thing that is keeping me from droping this sculpt like bad habit. The face is bad enough and without lights this sculpt is a no sale for me. I had better see lights in some press release or this is gone from my list.

Est. Ship Date: November 2010:clap

It had better not. Then I'll have to cancel my Ms Marvel ex PF for sure. Been on the fence with it since it was put up. I was hoping that Thanos would get pushed to next year.

Back