Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm....personally I don't know if it would a deal breaker for me. Would I be disappointed? Yeah...I would be a little disappointed. But truth be told, how often would I use the light up feature?

It would be cool the first couple of days or so, I would take a few pics and post them. After that, there would probably only be a handful of times during any given year that I would actually use this feature.

For me at least, the light feature falls into the "nice to have" versus the "need to have".

I agree, I have 3 statues from SS with light up features, on each I turned it on once each to make sure it worked, and one other time to show a friend, thats it. Lights arent a dealbreaker for me either. It's just icing on the cake if a piece happens to come with it.

Why not? It would just be a super exclusive then.:yess: The reason I say this is because I can't think of a statue SS released (with both a EX and a REG edition) that had light up features in both editions of the same statue. Man-thing and stealth IM had no EX edition. That is why they came with light up features. The only piece I can think of with both a REG and EX is the X-men vs Sentinel 1. The EX was the only one that had the light up feature.

It will be interesting to see what SS decides to do in this case. All I know is that... if only the EX has the COH Death and the light up gauntlet with an ES of 600, all hell is going to break loose. I believe all the people that cancelled or that were on the fence will have a hell of a time picking this up later. Glad I have my EX on order!:clap

Me too:yess: can't wait:hi5: i am looking forward on the light-up features:pray:

agreed lightup feature isn't a deal breaker, but i like it as an EX feature since it's the ticket to elitism :yess: and don't think ssc should have it on the reg editions imo.

buuuuut I may be canceling after seeing the new Bowen thread ;)

How often do you hear people saying that? Kudos to BD for producing the first piece in goodness knows how long which compelled a good number of fans to reflect upon which piece to preorder. Now this is the type of competition I would love to see more often between companies.

I agree, I'm not a slave to "Oh my 1/5th stuff doesn't match my 1/6th stuff etc etc" I just want some good looking statues. I'd love to see the companies doing "battle" to out shine each other!

How often do you hear people saying that? Kudos to BD for producing the first piece in goodness knows how long which compelled a good number of fans to reflect upon which piece to preorder. Now this is the type of competition I would love to see more often between companies.

Competition? I'm gonna get both! :hi5:

Sideshow put the wrong character (ghost rider) on the throne. A comiquette size Thanos on throne would have been amazing, but BD got to it first!

Having just acquired the Surfer Comiquette, there's no way that the Thanos dio is in scale.
It would have to be three feet tall or something.

Having just acquired the Surfer Comiquette, there's no way that the Thanos dio is in scale.
It would have to be three feet tall or something.

Yeah star, I saw the Silver Surfer in my LCS and it is a giant! I hope Sideshow will give us a Thanos Comiquette to match with Silver Surfer

Back