Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear SideShow Collectibles,

Y'all owe me for being responsible for the design and the pre-release hype for this piece. A free statue(EX, of course!) is not sufficient enough as a token of gratitude but I guess that'll do. For now...

Your highness,
-jinxx-

Dear Jinxx,

No

-Sideshow Collectibles

WTF, get out of here and why are u up so late :monkey1

I'm always lurking Ski.:nana: I've had this on order the first few seconds it went up. I'm a huge Thanos fan. I just wasn't sure if this was the sneaked comiquette or a small ass Dio when I ordered it. If it was a regular dio I would have cancelled it. I have the Bowen Thanos and I didn't want 2 Thanos pieces the same size with basically the same pose. Since SS said this is the comiquette that they sneaked, I never cancelled. I'm also one of the few people who never complained about the piece. I'm fine with the way it looks, even the face. The light up feature just adds to the greatness of this already great piece. People are just kicking themselves now because they didn't order or canceled this piece.:gah:

I don't expect you to remeber all this so....WRITE IT DOWN! :wave

I'm always lurking Ski.:nana: I've had this on order the first few seconds it went up. I'm a huge Thanos fan. I just wasn't sure if this was the sneaked comiquette or a small ass Dio when I ordered it. If it was a regular dio I would have cancelled it. I have the Bowen Thanos and I didn't want 2 Thanos pieces the same size with basically the same pose. Since SS said this is the comiquette that they sneaked, I never cancelled. I'm also one of the few people who never complained about the piece. I'm fine with the way it looks, even the face. The light up feature just adds to the greatness of this already great piece. People are just kicking themselves now because they didn't order or canceled this piece.:gah:

I don't expect you to remeber all this so....WRITE IT DOWN! :wave

:lol:lol:lol

Sweet a light up feature, this is gonna be sick if that's true! Thanos FTW! :clap:hi5:

Confirmed and verified...I was the one who asked the question. I asked about a Thanos PF 1/4 and got a reply of a Marvel light up Thanos. I asked again if it was for the dio and he said "Diorama so hopefully you already preoredered"
Great news! :yess:

Oh man....if the light up feature is included demand for this piece is going to increase exponentially.

While I did have some concerns regarding the face, I'm glad I ordered the EX. I thought the piece may grow on me and it has. The fact that this piece has a fantastic base, Mistress Death, and now a light up feature....this will be the piece to own come the 4th quarter.

My only gripe about this piece is the base. Too narrow and too small for Thanos's girth and overall presence...and he's got no butt.:lecture

Confirmed and verified...I was the one who asked the question. I asked about a Thanos PF 1/4 and got a reply of a Marvel light up Thanos. I asked again if it was for the dio and he said "Diorama so hopefully you already preoredered"
I just realized it must only be the ex since the regular is still available.

Don't usually care for lights on statues, but this is one case where it will really enhance the piece. Congrats to those that are getting this!

Still doesn't make me change my mind on the piece though. Awesome sculpt quality, and I actually like the face. It's the wierd scale and costume changes that turned me off on it.

I strongly doubt the reg won't have the light up feature as well. The reason behind my doubt is had the light-up feature been added from the get-go to the ex, more people would have ordered it so it might appear unfair to reg holders who might feel they never got a legit shot at scoring one.

While I'm thankful I ordered the Ex, I wouldn't appreciate the news had I purchased the reg. In any event, nothing is official as yet.

I cannot understand why anyone would order the regular version through Sideshow when it can be got elsewhere for alot less most times. The people who buy direct should be rewarded the most IMO.

Back