Thanks Sideshow and Darklord Dave!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
There's been mention of the great times had at the Freaks'/SS party. But thought this deserved a separate thread.

Thanks again Sideshow and Dave for one of the best-ever gatherings we've had. The SS staff were more than accommodating in joining us in the various little knots of discussion and fandom. You made us feel truly appreciated. And I, in turn, appreciated your down-to-earth accessibility to us.

Thank you especially Dave for all the effort you go thru not just this year, but every year. The venue was great and their wait staff was excellent; the grub was very good.

The party started off with a bang and never slowed down. I got to meet a whole bunch of new Freaks and SS staff and renewed the ties with those I've met before. What more can be said other than I HAD FUN!

Oh and Rumi, thanks for introducing us to AH!, very awesome of you!! :bow I was lucky enough to talk to Allison for a good while and learned lots of juicy info about upcoming stuff! :D

I would also like to say that it was such a pleasure to finally meet (In no particular order), McHavyk, BadMoon, El Roranous & Megan, Shatterer of Dreams, Brant, Incurable Collector, Kuzeh, Pertheseus, Bamboota, Baby Dax, FelMar and anyone else I may have forgotten.

It was also so wonderful to see so many of my friends from last year, this SDCC came and went in a flash, can't wait for next year! :rock

Pleasure was mine Ill :D Was good to be able to spend a bit of chat time with you and the others I hadn't been able to before. As well as getting to meet the Con virgins. :D

Word!!!! What a great time! :rock

It was a pleasure to finally meet all the people I pester online. :D

Wish I had more time to really chat with some of you guys but those bottomless Long Island Ice Teas make the night fly by. :lol

Ditto what Rumi said: Thanks Dave and Sideshow. Great location, great food and most importantly, great company. As always, I had a blast!

It was a pleasure to see some old friends and meet some new ones and I hope to meet more next year.

Ditto what Rumi said: Thanks Dave and Sideshow. Great location, great food and most importantly, great company. As always, I had a blast!

It was a pleasure to see some old friends and meet some new ones and I hope to meet more next year.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i still remember when you showed me how i said hi last Year!! :rotfl:rotfl what a ******!!!

1.gif

It was a great time....and now I'm sad it's over. It was so nice to see all the freaks I had met before and to have the chance to meet some new ones. SDCC is just getting better and better.

Thanks Dave and Sideshow - looking forward to next year! :D

I was fortunate enough to get in as a guest of a friend and I'm sure glad I did! It was my first trip to the SDCC and the Freaks party was definitely one of the highlights!! I'm now a full-fledged (albeit new) board member and I'm already looking forward to next year! Thanks a TON Dave and Sideshow! I had a blast!

Back